Proton Exora

Neokn

Neutral Newbie

Ok.. What i install yesterday.

1.OEM Proton touch screen DVD.

2. 9" flip down roof monitor.

3. 2 x 7" inch head rest monitor for third row viewing.

4. Reverse camera.

5. Tv antenna (i didnt want to fix, cos redudant for me)

All for RM1800. Dun know cheap or not.

Neutral Newbie

Will take picture later.. Going in jb again later now with my family and kids..

Going to down load lotsa cartoon movie in external hard disk than jus plug and play.

Next project, wanna change SSCUS sport seat. To lighten my car weight.

And alao waiting for Bold tail light and motorise side mirror price to drop.

My ultimate aim and final is to fix turbo. But need to show turbo drawing and authorise letter from Proton that is safe to fix turbo.

Neutral Newbie

Just a piece of advise. Pls male sure you do the dvds at a trust worthy. Heard in jb they do a nice job on the outlook but the wiring sucks which is all hidden so we do not know how they do it. Worst if there is any problem have to keep going in to jb. My forms was mentioning best to get electronic gadgets fixed up locally so that warranty by the shop is honoured.

4. Reverse camera.

Its cheap ah Bro. Where did u do it? Got warranty?

Neutral Newbie

Just a piece of advise. Pls male sure you do the dvds at a trust worthy. Heard in jb they do a nice job on the outlook but the wiring sucks which is all hidden so we do not know how they do it. Worst if there is any problem have to keep going in to jb. My forms was mentioning best to get electronic gadgets fixed up locally so that warranty by the shop is honoured.

Thanks for the advice bri. Yes im aware.. this shop recommended by my fren who is a msian.

Warranty 1 year. They sell many type of touch screen dvd. From china brand to pioneer and alpine.

I was with them thru out the installation. They do the wiring neatly.

Anyway my fren was with me begining. He say he nees to be there if not price kena chop cos spore plate.

Neutral Newbie

Its cheap ah Bro. Where did u do it? Got warranty?

yes bro, got warranty. he tell me to keep all he boxes, if there is something wrong within 6 month, he will do a one to one exchange. if more than 6 mth - 1 year, they will try to repair, if not replace.

its at Jln Kebun Teh, near to Bomba (firestation)

Neutral Newbie

post-83069-1334447624_thumb.jpg

as promise..

anyway i plan to respray my HeadUnit cover as you guys can see there is a unsightly peel due to the previous owner putting airfresher and leak.

than now i'm trying to check how much to respray the whole entire interior panel including doors, dashboard, pillars etc. heheh..

Edited by GoofRider

Neutral Newbie

good news, Proton is coming out R3 (turbo package for CPS engines for Exora) still under R&D.

now R3 package only for Proton Satrio Neo only.

so once they launch, inside news saying around August than its goodnews for us lah.

we can get it fix and get authorised endorsement from Proton maker itself.. that is what LTA want.

we do it in JB of cause.. price i'm not sure, shouldn't be far off current Satria package that is now around RM10,000.

Bro Goofrider that's very informative.

Once you have done your car with the new turbo; why not we just swap cars with each other. [;)]

Edited by Noirmubin

Bro Goofrider that's very informative.

Once you have done your car with the new turbo; why not we just swap cars with each other. [;)]

yah! bring us for a ride test too..... [laugh]

Turbocharged

4. Reverse camera.

this means that if i only want dvd player n roof monitor..it'll b a lot cheaper right? cos i dont think i need monitors for the 3rd row. or mayb only head rest monitor for 2nd row, n dont need the roof. should b cheaper.

Neutral Newbie

this means that if i only want dvd player n roof monitor..it'll b a lot cheaper right? cos i dont think i need monitors for the 3rd row. or mayb only head rest monitor for 2nd row, n dont need the roof. should b cheaper.

yea.. cheaper maybe around RM150-200 only...

↡ Advertisement