Today Newspaper - 2008 Honda model Discounts

Dearjoshua

just realised the discount is as low as -3K and above depending on the colors...

the 08 models also include the Euro type R :D

Looks like car demand for Honda is low? Avante still can sell below 40k, impressed!

Economy recovery Liao, Coe sure shoot up beyond 10k very soon.

Supercharged

Coz no business mah....finally buyers are aware this brand is nothing but crap [lipsrsealed]

I won't bother with this stupid brand where buyers with zero forsight worship it like god [thumbsdown]

Paying Jap price for made in Thailand junk ? You're better off calling a chicken from Geylang [thumbsup]

many honda models are made in japan.

like the civic, stream, fit/jazz and odyssey which i think are very very good cars.

Neutral Newbie

Honda cars are really good no doubt about it.

But I wouldn't pay > 50K for a 1.3 litres.

many honda models are made in japan.

like the civic, stream, fit/jazz and odyssey which i think are very very good cars.

City and Accord are made in Thailand. Soon the rest of the range will follow suit. What's the use buying a Tomyam chicken but paying Japanese Obasan price ?

Honda cars are really good no doubt about it.

But I wouldn't pay > 50K for a 1.3 litres.

They may be good in the past...only in the engine department....but the rest is crap...especially the chassis and brakes...plus that chao ah beng image....no way will I be seen in a Honda [thumbsdown]

They may be good in the past...only in the engine department....but the rest is crap...especially the chassis and brakes...plus that chao ah beng image....no way will I be seen in a Honda [thumbsdown]

hmmm.....so what car make would you recommend people to buy?

Anything that's competent without the hype

Lets all assume that he is driving a QQ lor.

Regards,

Anything that's competent without the hype

Skoda... no bells no whistle... just good German Engineered ride assembled by the passionate people of Czech Republic...

No Beng image..

good engine

solid body

assuring brakes

at least 6 gear as standard

Just kidding laa.. dun flame me hor!... [bounce1]

It's because my wkend car is Skoda ( avatar )... once in a while must self promote mah... [drivingcar]

Honda was even willing to give me $3.5k discount but I said no thanks coz it's still too expensive. I believe their sales are badly hit.

Looks like car demand for Honda is low? Avante still can sell below 40k, impressed!

Economy recovery Liao, Coe sure shoot up beyond 10k very soon.

Really Economy recovering? why did SG gov warn of further slide to 10% in

negative grow? i am confused [dizzy]

Coz no business mah....finally buyers are aware this brand is nothing but crap [lipsrsealed]

I won't bother with this stupid brand where buyers with zero forsight worship it like god [thumbsdown]

Paying Jap price for made in Thailand junk ? You're better off calling a chicken from Geylang [thumbsup]

Honda is ranked about top 5 in the world, they are very reliable even though some

are made in Thailand, UK etc.

However, like many other reliable cars, we all get bored with it easily. there is simply

no excitement owning it after a few years. they worship their cars only when during

ownership until 3rd to 4th year max.

↡ Advertisement