Diamond Energy Water

Kungfu

Anybody using this pdt, think quite a lotsa s'porean using it.

Mum installed a unit for me,now time to change the ceramic filter unit.

But [crazy] [crazy] [crazy]:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: , 1 unit cost $100.

Anybody know where to get cheaper one,like compatiable......................

Pls help..............

http://sg.diamondew.com/dews.html

↡ Advertisement

Pls help..............

Yah ... heard of this long time ago.

For Sg .... think not really needed as our water is pretty ok for direct consumption. In M'sia ... it's very popular.

Yes, back then when the person tried to sell to me .... I ask her "How much is the filter going to cost for replacing?" .... she told me "$100+" .... and I told her nevermind liao.

Alot of business earns on consumables ... just like all the printers.

For me .... I believe in "dirty eat, dirty grow up" .... so I drink directly from tap .... just like in army days.

ok, i wait for lobang to get a compatiable ceramic filter for my diamond water.

change one time $100 just for the ceramic filter is like [shocked] [shocked] [shocked]

change all the filter elements like $280,$300 is like [knife] [knife] [knife]

any kind soul knows got lobang similar to the diamond water ceramic filter pls tell me,pls pls pls

mum fix for me,that time still dun know the elements so ex ex ex

Neutral Newbie

i tink nowadays young parents will buy this unit for 'cleaner' water for their children right?How much is one such unit?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

This water filtration system has been reported as a scam by Hong Kong media. You can watch the clip at

Edited by Galileo

Pls help..............

Dude you heard of MLM?

(edited)

Yah ... heard of this long time ago.

For Sg .... think not really needed as our water is pretty ok for direct consumption. In M'sia ... it's very popular.

Yes, back then when the person tried to sell to me .... I ask her "How much is the filter going to cost for replacing?" .... she told me "$100+" .... and I told her nevermind liao.

Alot of business earns on consumables ... just like all the printers.

For me .... I believe in "dirty eat, dirty grow up" .... so I drink directly from tap .... just like in army days.

It's not so called dirty but our water has got a lot of chlorine. My mum did bought such brand before, after a while we feel that it got hardly any difference in the water, she threw it away and bought another system of different brand.

This one unlike the diamond one, it actually discharge the "impurities" in the form of water. The diamond one some ppl say the "impurities" does not get "passed out" and accumulates in the filter(as good as not filtering). Some ppl say the "discharged dirty water" system waste water.

But I did saw the demo for the "discharge dirty water" system, they used a device to show how much chlorine is present in our tap water and showed it was reduced after filtration. The person who showed us was at least frank and told us it cannot filter out the chlorine 100%. But such system still needs similar maintainence as of the diamond system and cost about the same.

I was skeptical like many, thinking a lot of which are bullsh*t. I have 2 dogs. After they drank such distilled water, they dun even touch tap water, just imagine. They should know better dan us since their senses are more sensitive. I still have my doubts though.

Edited by Watwheels

It's not so called dirty but our water has got a lot of chlorine. My mum did bought such brand before, after a while we feel that it got hardly any difference in the water, she threw it away and bought another system of different brand.

This one unlike the diamond one, it actually discharge the "impurities" in the form of water. The diamond one some ppl say the "impurities" does not get "passed out" and accumulates in the filter(as good as not filtering). Some ppl say the "discharged dirty water" system waste water.

But I did saw the demo for the "discharge dirty water" system, they used a device to show how much chlorine is present in our tap water and showed it was reduced after filtration. The person who showed us was at least frank and told us it cannot filter out the chlorine 100%. But such system still needs similar maintainence as of the diamond system and cost about the same.

I was skeptical like many, thinking a lot of which are bullsh*t. I have 2 dogs. After they drank such distilled water, they dun even touch tap water, just imagine. They should know better dan us since their senses are more sensitive. I still have my doubts though.

hey , you want magnetic mattress too?

heh heh [:p]

At first when I saw this product.. I was really taken by it.

After which I realised it is actually a MLM product, I just shrugg out the idea.

Supercharged

i dun believe in such stuff.

drinking pure distilled water is no good also. we need some minerals in the water in our body. for example our tap water has floride, which is very impt for our teeth. not having enough floride, will be damaging to our teeth.

these type of water filters are NOT proven yet. there is no track record to show that.

to invent a device to remove impurities from water doesn't take a rocket scientist to do it. any tom or dick who got $$, just hire some fellas to come out with a filteration system and selling them.

my motto is SG water is very safe. just drink it normally. but if you are in other countries, that's a totally different story.

Neutral Newbie

this diamond energy water is MLM company... but still a lot of people join...

but i think is a bit late to join now... lol... but those on top earn $$$!!!!

Supercharged

MLM product typically means overpriced since have to profit so many pple on top.. just compare it with other water filters in the market and u can see the difference in price. Tap water in SG is safe enough to drink.. just boil to kill bacteria can liao.. If children grows up drinking ultra clean distilled water, they will end up with weaker immune system.. next time go outside eat/drink not so clean stuff will get sick easily..

While PUB guarantees the water quality from their tank to the meter, they do not guarantee the quality from meter to your taps. Those who stay in old housing estate please take note.

Should be Elken right? My dad has 1, it has a tube that filter out the dirty water.

Elken is very popular now...they used RO process to filter out the water...eg...

whatever,

I got a fren who feedback, after drinking these water, their constipation problem is solved....

well, its up to individual...

i am not part of this MLM...just happens to know of this...