Car plate S xxxx CD

Picanto

no one is above the law in spore.

The Chinese newspspaer editor is. Killed 1 person, jailed only 1 day, for show only.

↡ Advertisement

Came across this, some foreign govt official on visit to SG..........

What flag is that.

What instrument is that on the dash.

Any idea what car.

B7oCXYgCAAAXQ4I.jpg

What flag is that.

Any idea what car.

B7oCXYgCAAAXQ4I.jpg

it's surely a Benz

• Praise 2

What flag is that.

Any idea what car.

B7oCXYgCAAAXQ4I.jpg

Country is Albania.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

What flag is that.

Any idea what car.

B7oCXYgCAAAXQ4I.jpg

Dashboard showing radio display ...........big shots listen classical music one , hence Symphony 924 station . But emblem doesnt look like a Benz , maybe a RR ?

• Praise 1

Dashboard showing radio display ...........big shots listen classical music one , hence Symphony 924 station . But emblem doesnt look like a Benz , maybe a RR ?

no, no,....surely not RR la

my colleauge's benz radio display layout looks exactly like this one ...

indeed radio display from benz,....but not only that, the air-con vents also [:)]

...looks like e-class avantgarde

Edited by Ictruall
  • Praise 2

Calling others a joke and ridiculing them because your own shortcomings (in this case, an extremely limited dictionary) makes you unable to comprehend perfectly legible English, is actually quite embarrassing for yourself.

A quick Google search for this phrase which appears to have confounded you, would have informed you of its significance and wide usage in economics and political science.

The old adage of people being quick to deride what they dont understand, so they don't have to expend the effort necessary to understand it, immediately comes to mind.

Well, when I saw his post, I didn't know he was the Albanian FM.

I thought he was a joker for using the phrase "political and economic actors"

eh, he means wayang?

Ditmir Bushati @ditmirbushati · Jan 18

Arrived in #Singapore - looking forward for a series of important meetings with political and economic actors pic.twitter.com/Zm6iv4vM3B

• Praise 2

nope, the police was issuing summons to all cars along the same road and they didn't hesitant to place one on the S CD car. they just walked off after placing it on the windscreen.

i was standing there, kaypo-ing ard.....

then a while later, one ang mo couple came along, and the guy saw the summon, took it, read it and put into pocket and both went into the S CD car.

so i not sure if the ang mo guy is immune to our traffic law or not.

cos immunity given to only certain staff and ambassador only ma, so if his bodyguard or chauffeur anyhow park summon they bear... the immunity dun applies to the vehicle xD

Calling others a joke and ridiculing them because your own shortcomings (in this case, an extremely limited dictionary) makes you unable to comprehend perfectly legible English, is actually quite embarrassing for yourself.

A quick Google search for this phrase which appears to have confounded you, would have informed you of its significance and wide usage in economics and political science.

The old adage of people being quick to deride what they dont understand, so they don't have to expend the effort necessary to understand it, immediately comes to mind.

haha, agree with you.

Not making fun of him.

• Praise 2

i saw one of their "ahmad" aka local driver like he just escape from hell... zooming all the way along a heartland area at high speed. a black merc... why should they be given such privileges?

(edited)

Anyone notice diplomat cars driving Mitsubishi attrage?

I thought diplomat cars have normally audi or luxury and above

But I may be wrong as I recently saw them driving civilian type of cars. Diplomats have more privileges don't they?

Edited by Battledome64

But I may be wrong as I recently saw them driving civilian type of cars. Diplomats have more privileges don't they?

I saw before 1 altis

Indian guy driving

Twincharged

Embassy Cars,1st 2 Digits is their Country Code,last 2 Digits is the Rank,let's say,Sxx01CD,belongs to the most Senior,usually a Luxury Car,Sxx55CD will be a lower Rank...usually a B&B Car.

↡ Advertisement