Challenge to race on Malaysian Highway after war of words

Ev0lutionz

I think some just cannot control their anger and all the rage. Doesn't matter how old they are....it is just bad or worse. In my area....I occasionally still see old uncles and aunties, in their 70's 'playing-number', quarrel, fight, etc...over minor things.

This just proves that seniority in age does not equate to maturity in thinking.

erm... so anyone selling package tours or tao huay by the roadside to watch the fun? :p

malays especially seem to be provoked very easily, small issue on road see them so agitated like ppl owe them a life

i wonder who are the ones who like to hoot and kill one another over staring incidents.......

Supercharged
(edited)

erm... so anyone selling package tours or tao huay by the roadside to watch the fun? :p

volunteer to be observer travel for free and free 2 bowls of tao huay ...

Edited by Xers007

My guess is most here never even rode a motorcycle before or maybe never made it to class 2, although I am one of them haha, I mean never made it to class 2. But 300km all the way with only rest for toilet and petrol to KL or even Thailand for class 2 is a norm in biking scene.

Supercharged

My guess is most here never even rode a motorcycle before or maybe never made it to class 2, although I am one of them haha, I mean never made it to class 2. But 300km all the way with only rest for toilet and petrol to KL or even Thailand for class 2 is a norm in biking scene.

heh heh .. you really never made to class 2 ... 300KM/h all the way is never the norm .. the engine is running at red line for a few hundred KM .. dont think any class 2 bike can tahan ... [rolleyes]

volunteer to be observer travel for free and free 2 bowls of tao huay ...

trying to run a business here.. no free lunch.. or rather no free tao huay [laugh]

i wonder who are the ones who like to hoot and kill one another over staring incidents.......

now the in thing is 25% vlt all round, tinted lamps, led front and back at least 30m worth of led / car

wait till they get caught

$800 summon [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

See who's balls are bigger

fwahh....power! 3rd gear, 250km/hr,no lag !!

rode to thailand last month, was cruising at 180km/hr....

suddenly another group of bikers juz zoom past, cant even see their number plate!! HA!!

Edited by Ah_veo

I heard from my friend, 300kmh all the way, you cant even move yourself. Got to hide behind the windscreen of the bike.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I heard from my friend, 300kmh all the way, you cant even move yourself. Got to hide behind the windscreen of the bike.

juz drive ur car at top speed,put ur hand out of the window and feel for urself.

ur hand will 'fly' behind. heheheee....

but those are very extreme hard core bikers.....with big,iron balls.

post-3783-1242223290_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ah_veo

Neutral Newbie

i remember couple of years ago here in MCF, also hv some similar 'challenge' between car owners :)