Any grooming package which makes a car looks new?

Dearjoshua

Neutral Newbie

Try Revol at AMK or Toh Guan.

revol: very impressive website + gallery. =)

also curious how a 2009 thread suddenly got revived out of nowhere 3 year later... [laugh]

Hi, any grooming package which can makes a car interior and exterior looks as good as new? [flowerface]

Hello Friends, I am also seeking for such kind of package, hope i will found here.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

i recommend nushine. however, i have given up car grooming long ago. quite pointless for our weather and environment.

Edited by LonelyBro

Revol looks impressive. Any bros here use their services? :D

Hi bro

I use Revol. I strongly recommend them for the simple reason that their managers at Amk or toh guan always try their best for the customers. If you have special needs or any unhappiness, they will try to resolve for you in a non-confrontational and polite way.

This to me is more important than the actual products they use. That's why I have been with them for years.

Agree. I recently signed up for the Diamondbrite package with Revol (Amk branch). Removing stains is such a breeze. Just have to use water to wash the car. Best part is seeing my car perpetually shiny.

I found out about Revol through MCF. Appreciate the recommendation.

Neutral Newbie

I have been using Revolz for the last few years and I must say their service is very good. The job done is very detailed too. Highly recommended

Hi bro

I use Revol. I strongly recommend them for the simple reason that their managers at Amk or toh guan always try their best for the customers. If you have special needs or any unhappiness, they will try to resolve for you in a non-confrontational and polite way.

This to me is more important than the actual products they use. That's why I have been with them for years.

Thanks. I have decided to try their services. Book an appointment for following Sat. :D

Agree. I recently signed up for the Diamondbrite package with Revol (Amk branch). Removing stains is such a breeze. Just have to use water to wash the car. Best part is seeing my car perpetually shiny.

I found out about Revol through MCF. Appreciate the recommendation.

does this diamondbrite help to reduce the appearance of water marks? normally during rainy season, noticed my car tend to develop water marks more than usual and quite hard to remove completely afterwards. [laugh]

So far so good. Even after it rains, the rain water doesn't evaporate from the car as quickly. it's happened many times so far since it's been raining at night nowadays (I do compare with my bro and mum's cars parked at our porch).

All I do is take a cloth and wipe it dry the next day. Sometimes I only do so after many hours and the water's still there. No watermarks since the water didn't evaporate much either

wats the cost?

About 900+ including 4 grooming sessions and Diamondbrite paint protection. They also included free paintless dent repair and 6 times car wash (with interior vacuum)

Not cheap but ok la it does make the car look good

I tried it today. The results are stunning. I can say I have never been this impressed with a car groooming session before. It took a hefty 5 1/2 hours session though today but the water marks was completedly removed and the car looks as good as new... :wub:

↡ Advertisement