How Get refund for cashcard parking

Katou

Neutral Newbie

Was charged twice at bras basah carpark, any bro here knows who to contact to get the 2nd charges back?

↡ Advertisement

Call the carpark operator and provide details of date/time and your IU. They should be able to trace.

I was refunded before at Century Square carpark.

Neutral Newbie

Prob is I'm wasn't sure water is the operator. Can't find it online. Traffic was heavy so nv stop n check.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Actual rate was 3.60, however the sensor detect n deducted my card but wasn't display in iu. N the gantry din open n gaf an error "iu not found or cashcard not insert", so I manually insert

Edited by Katou

Supersonic

Actual rate was 3.60, however the sensor detect n deducted my card but wasn't display in iu. N the gantry din open n gaf an error "iu not found or cashcard not insert", so I manually insert

I think it will cost you a lot more trouble to get your 3.60 back.... Just forget about it.

Print out a copy of the last few transactions through an ATM machine, cost $0.20. Then, you have two options:

Option 1: Approach the car park operator directly for a refund

Option 2: Submit to Nets asking them to investigate and refund to you.

I have gone through Option 2 before and was refunded.

U can call the Car Park operator for a refund but ma not worth the time if you need to make a trip back to thier management office.

↡ Advertisement