School bus / transportation Business - need advice

Dgeralds

Im planning to do a small scale business with 1 or 2 mini vans primarly to cater to schools and also to corporates during non-school hours. But i do not know where to start. Can people here give pointers both good and bad? Also not sure if i should do it alone or to venture with a partner. Thank you.

↡ Advertisement

can do for school in schooling and going home time,companies for lunch or going home time

another to target is event companies..or fetching crews for shooting (not tcs kind) but freelance people who need such service as their equipments are v bulky

used to work part time b4...1 day around 200-300 for such service to go to few sites to take shoot..

getting a bus or van? van cannot be use to fetch kids. bus will need be fitted with seatbelts by end of 2011. pm me for details if u need.

getting a bus or van? van cannot be use to fetch kids. bus will need be fitted with seatbelts by end of 2011. pm me for details if u need.

2011, that's OK, someone have already made known, it's end of the world on 2012.

Seriously, what's the difference between Bus and Van. I mean those passenger van cannot be use to fetch kids?

2011, that's OK, someone have already made known, it's end of the world on 2012.

Seriously, what's the difference between Bus and Van. I mean those passenger van cannot be use to fetch kids?

the thing is gahment is giving moola to mod the bus with seatbelts. why not make use of it?

vans = fetch goods or your own employees.

bus = fetch anyone like your wife/wives/mistresses/god-daughter from china/streetwalkers from geylang,etc

the thing is gahment is giving moola to mod the bus with seatbelts. why not make use of it?

vans = fetch goods or your own employees.

bus = fetch anyone like your wife/wives/mistresses/god-daughter from china/streetwalkers from geylang,etc

Those vans for fetching goods are also call panel vans, right? No glass window, what about passenger vans? You can't do used them?

Better use panel vans mistresses/ [gorgeous] god-daughters from china/ [gorgeous] streetwalkers from geylang! [scholar] More privacy [scholar]

Those vans for fetching goods are also call panel vans, right? No glass window, what about passenger vans? You can't do used them?

Better use panel vans mistresses/ [gorgeous] god-daughters from china/ [gorgeous] streetwalkers from geylang! [scholar] More privacy [scholar]

panel vans = metal covered up area over the cargo area

as for passenger vans, u are referring to those mini-bus(van-like size) which could sit 10-12 people or vans with glass panel on?

vans with glass panel is known as glazed van.

u still could use glazed vans for ferrying mistresses/god-daughters from china/streetwalkers from geylang, just make sure u got those solar films on.

TS...there are a few other ways beside ferry school children.

Here are some other alternative:

1) Send workers home at night - Mostly is between 12 - 3am jobs ( factories and resturant )

2) Ferry Service / pickup service - Airport transfer or crewmen transfer ( Need to know the middle-man ) by per trip

3) Private booking.

Punctuality is important. He is in the members group so can pickup more bookings....

Used to ferry kids to school but gave up as its too troublesome and $$ is not worth it.

He is doing afternoon till early AM.... morning slp at home as morning jams is not worth the effort.

Decent income per mth as he is single.

But if looking for more $$, be prepare to sacrifice your time and sleeps...

(edited)

Im planning to do a small scale business with 1 or 2 mini vans primarly to cater to schools and also to corporates during non-school hours. But i do not know where to start. Can people here give pointers both good and bad? Also not sure if i should do it alone or to venture with a partner. Thank you.

You need LTA approval to fetch school children. But first of all, you must obtain a principal agreement with a school before going to LTA to apply.

See any school would want your service or not but I doubt for small operator like yourself. You can try by sub certain routes from those existing school bus operators and slowly you starts from here to become a major player later. For what I know, some existing operators could not cope with the demand as there are a lot of activities after school where large operators cannot fetch as they are engage with factories to ferry workers.

Hope can help you here..... [drivingcar]

Edited by Picnic06

panel vans = metal covered up area over the cargo area

as for passenger vans, u are referring to those mini-bus(van-like size) which could sit 10-12 people or vans with glass panel on?

vans with glass panel is known as glazed van.

u still could use glazed vans for ferrying mistresses/god-daughters from china/streetwalkers from geylang, just make sure u got those solar films on.

Yes, referring to the 10-12 pax with glass panel.

Glazed van, don't know how it look like.

You need LTA approval to fetch school children. But first of all, you must obtain a principal agreement with a school before going to LTA to apply.

See any school would want your service or not but I doubt for small operator like yourself. You can try by sub certain routes from those existing school bus operators and slowly you starts from here to become a major player later. For what I know, some existing operators could not cope with the demand as there are a lot of activities after school where large operators cannot fetch as they are engage with factories to ferry workers.

Hope can help you here..... [drivingcar]

your school need? [sly]