So typical ......

Hishercar

someone could have been kill or hurt but one customer - stomper -

was busy crticizing the staff for not taking of him while dinning

what is happening to our society

i assume that in time people may be droping left right and centre and people will still continue eating because it is non of business

where is the community spirit

or is this a one of incident

Two hurt by hotplate fire

Sun May 17 2009

SoShiok.com Small fire broke out at Japanese restaurant causing patron & waitress to sustain minor burns.

A SMALL fire broke out at Sakura restaurant in Woodlands on May 11, causing a patron and a waitress to sustain minor burns.

According to a witness, the fire happened when a waitress tried to light a hotplate.

Stomper Fremen was at the restaurant when a hysterical scream caught his attention.

"Apparently a female staff who was serving the hotplate section burnt her hand, while trying to light the hotplate as the flame was too big,

↡ Advertisement

someone could have been kill or hurt but one customer - stomper -

was busy crticizing the staff for not taking of him while dinning

what is happening to our society

i assume that in time people may be droping left right and centre and people will still continue eating because it is non of business

where is the community spirit

or is this a one of incident

Two hurt by hotplate fire

Sun May 17 2009

SoShiok.com Small fire broke out at Japanese restaurant causing patron & waitress to sustain minor burns.

A SMALL fire broke out at Sakura restaurant in Woodlands on May 11, causing a patron and a waitress to sustain minor burns.

According to a witness, the fire happened when a waitress tried to light a hotplate.

Stomper Fremen was at the restaurant when a hysterical scream caught his attention.

"Apparently a female staff who was serving the hotplate section burnt her hand, while trying to light the hotplate as the flame was too big,

There was a english quote ..some thing like this ''the child is playing violine while the mother is in labour pains"

yea...really typical...

haha! can't blame these folks for their EQ and IQ levels, or rather lack of it

Supercharged

The STOMP thing gotta stop.. Its practically useless and many Sillyporeans are self-pawning themselves with rubbish comments..

PPl are on fire, the situation chaotic and the STOMPER only wants himself entertained, complains this and that... HOW I WISH the STOMPER CATCH FIRE in his mouth

Haha... Stompers... haha...

Actually it's no surprise, even in MCF got ppl talk about holiday back when the swine flu just broke out, asking whether to go ahead or cancel when there were so much uncertainties.

haha! can't blame these folks for their EQ and IQ levels, or rather lack of it

u are right....really lack of it at all

I was reading the post to see what was the wrong doing of the Sakura staff. Everything seemed normal until I read the idiot stomper's comments. My goodness, even though its true, I still find it hard to believe that such idiots exit in this world man....

exactly

what is wrong with the stomper

anybody have any idea

are we ALL wrong and he is right

↡ Advertisement