Accident At Sembawang Blk 325 MSCP

Davetan86

Neutral Newbie

After i park my car, i went down and took pictures of it. And den a couple approach me and ask whether any of these 2 cars belongs to me and i say no. He told me that he was the one who hit these 2 cars. I ask him what happened and he told me while driving up to the MSCP, he was quarreling with his gf in the car and hit the accelerate instead of the brakes and lost control. Den i saw this another silver car which belongs to him parked at the washing bay which the front bonnet and bumper kana crash by him like hell liao.. Didnt manage to take his car picture as he was standing beside waiting for toll truck. [sweatdrop][shocked][dizzy]

After i park my car, i went down and took pictures of it. And den a couple approach me and ask whether any of these 2 cars belongs to me and i say no. He told me that he was the one who hit these 2 cars. I ask him what happened and he told me while driving up to the MSCP, he was quarreling with his gf in the car and hit the accelerate instead of the brakes and lost control. Den i saw this another silver car which belongs to him parked at the washing bay which the front bonnet and bumper kana crash by him like hell liao.. Didnt manage to take his car picture as he was standing beside waiting for toll truck. [sweatdrop][shocked][dizzy]

did you manage to get the plate number?

what car is it??

Neutral Newbie

did you manage to get the plate number?

what car is it??

I didnt see his car plate as i think the plate was crash into piece and maybe he kept it to avoid being seen by kapos? [rifle]

Neutral Newbie

The driver very gentleman...

Sorry for him to bear all the cost.. But I wish there can be more of such person rather than hit and run.

Noticed that there's a piece of paper on the windscreen... Probably he left his contact no. there...

Neutral Newbie

One good reason why I ALWAYS take corner lots next to concrete parapet, and away from up or down ramps.

Expecting the unexpected, is always best policy - especially in a pressure-cooker country.

The driver very gentleman...

Sorry for him to bear all the cost.. But I wish there can be more of such person rather than hit and run.

Noticed that there's a piece of paper on the windscreen... Probably he left his contact no. there...

The white paper can be anything. Maybe he wrote "Hi, I just hit yur car so I'm pretending to write my contacts on this paper. Haf a good day !" [laugh]

Clutched

[knife][furious]

Wow if i am the "injured car" owner, I will be standing there & blur [confused] for the next 3 to 5 minutes upon seeing my ride in this state early in the morning.... [furious]

Turbocharged

Excuse me. Now that you're an impt alibi, did the one responsible saying that he will take action to inform the owners?

I hope you didn't just come in here to show us the damaged cars, then tell us you talked to the one responsible and saw his damaged car and yet din know his car number and didn't take his damaged car.

If I'm the owners of the cars I'll be very very sad. [:(]