Where to integrate iPod to my car's stock system

Hi,

Maybe you will like to list down the brand and model of the head unit of your car's sound system. With that information, i believe the rest of the forumers will be able to help to advice the solution.

Cheers

• Praise 1

Where is a good place to go to integrate iPod to my car's stock sound system?

Thanks!

Your stock sound system need to have USB port or audio /Aux input. [bounce2]

Else you can get a tuner type of cradle (~$100) that fit into the cig lighter but forewarn that the sound quality is worse than radio reception. [bounce1]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I drive a VW Jetta and the in built system is RNS310. Anyone can recommend a good place to install Ipod into the system?

Cheers.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

have a w203 C200 Kompressor, I do not know whether that has AUX? And I am dying to have the iPod intergration, pitty I there was no option for that when i got it. Help? Thanks bro's

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

oh okay, however would the sound go through the car's sound system? and how is it going to be controlled, have the w221 s350 with ipod connection and that controls through the instrument cluster which is fantastic, would this be able to do that?

Neutral Newbie

Hey there ppl, do anyone know where can i get an AUX cable or ipod cable for my Hyundai i30(Sunroof model)?

I just bought my car 3 weeks ago, mine is the first batch, therefore it doesn't come with it.

Komoco quoted me almost S$600++.

post-66459-1273593926.jpg

• Praise 1

go to pin liang and install a dension 500, and you can play ipod plus charge it, if your car got steering wheel control for the volume and track control, it will also work, cost is about 1100.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hey there, Tks for the suggestion. But I don't intend to change my audio system. I only wanna install the AUX cable, so that I can connect my mp3 player to my car audio system. So where can i get the AUX cable? Know of any car accessories shop who has done it before?

Neutral Newbie

Hey there, Tks for the suggestion. But my car audio player doesn't have the 3.5mm port. Can only install an AUX cable from the back of the player. So where can i get this cable, othere than the Agent, at a small cost. Tks.

Hey there, Tks for the suggestion. But my car audio player doesn't have the 3.5mm port. Can only install an AUX cable from the back of the player. So where can i get this cable, othere than the Agent, at a small cost. Tks.

you can try those $2 shops or Mustafa.

i got it from Mustafa and cost me around $5 plus. =p

Hey there, Tks for the suggestion. But I don't intend to change my audio system. I only wanna install the AUX cable, so that I can connect my mp3 player to my car audio system. So where can i get the AUX cable? Know of any car accessories shop who has done it before?

bro as in the AUX cable?

challenger can buy lo like few bucks only

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Speaking of Aux Cable for I-pods.

Does anybody know where can i buy one with 2.5MM jack for my 2006 hyundai avante?

I cant seem to find them anywhere.

Kana sai i bought the 3.5MM jack one then cannot fit into my audio system.

Any help will be great appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Sianzationzz
  • Praise 1