New hangout along KJE

Karebu

I thought max 100 they close eye. slightly more still can ah?

someone was cruising at 90 in front of me. he signaled left, then i accelerated. as i looked to the left, hey presto, there was a nice white car with orange decals.. definitely more than 100 on the speedo, maybe a 110.. I the cop was looking at cars much further behind me. hopefully i didn't accelerate much before i got to his line of sight.

that was where my 5ton broke down. thats like the side gate to the camp. call mindef, complain that got suspicious white and orange car using photographic equipment near the camp's boundaries. security breach!

Neutral Newbie

wat time was that?? which side u heading?? toward tuas or BKE??

i was ard that area that time too.. i m cruising ard 90-100km/h.. wats the speed limit there ah?? damn fcuk man.. they so hard-up for $$ isit.. all their TP and devils in white all out to FINE ppl..

Turbocharged

Off thack a bit...

This morning bout 830am, along lentor at SLE junction... no more cop on the top.

Cop on roadside at entrance to SLE....

Think i kena... travelling at 80+ while filtering into SLE.

More than 6 months along that route, first time see them there! Scold!!!

Today whole day, i think i see about 8 TP booking various type of vehicles already.

Slow Down everyone.

Aiyo....reserved used liao.. of coz must find way to put it back ma.....

Good income....gahment sure cum 1....

No horse run...

going towards BKE at about 5pm or so. damn sian. i usually damn alert keep looking back front back and front. just now i turned to left, that fella holding his 'camcorder' pointing about 30metres from where i was at.

speed limit 90.

On PIE expressway 90km/h ....I got a warning letter for 107 before....phew

so hopefully in yr case like mine...slightabove the 90km/h is ok for you.

yea. after hearing your account it seems that they've all been 'issued' new camping spots today or something. swear i'm gonna stay low (speed) until the heat cools off or when all their locs have been revealed.

sidetracking, i'm suddenly wondering about the CTE stretch passing through bradell. they removed the speed cam for quite some time already right? but why?

Neutral Newbie

ok.. 90 shd be ok la.. ard 5pm, i m on the opp direction toward tuas.. will i kanna too?? cos i tink i m travelling ard 90-100.. no wonder i keep seeing the cars behind me flashing hi-beam la... damn it.. keep my fingers crossed..

Neutral Newbie

its ok lah brudder if u were driving a car.

its not ok if u were driving goods or commercial vehicle

then your under wear confirm sweat [jawdrop]

how do they decide when to warn or not? if my memory serves me well, i recall someone in our forum tio-ing a summon for 91km/h (well of course he was advised to appeal).

the last time i got a scare was in november. Was quite late, probably 1-2am. they were around the CTE(SLE) bend after TPE(changi) exit, ON THE CHEVRON. I thought it was a merc cab - damn their white taxi-info signs that look like the police bar strobe light (when not flashing blue/red). I accelerated (>100kmh) but never tio, no warning letter, no nothing.

i think opposite direction was clear. they hi-beam probably to warn ppl on the other (my) side, on KJE(BKE). cannot be you're speeding and they can see ahead of you?

was a regular lazy afternoon kind of traffic. quite abit of heavy vehicles, got cars traveling at 80, first lane quite clear, naturally got ppl like me chiong. (a golden camry was leading the way. if i see his brake light come on i confirm alert already - prob is he chionged all the way, faster than me. [lipsrsealed] )