All in 1 farm@desaru?

Hamburger

anyone been there b4 or if there is any? Heard on e radio ppl goin there for croco farm, fruits (durian), etc. [confused]

↡ Advertisement

Fruit farm nothing to shout about. The compulsory tour have to pay one. Even kids need to pay. [shakehead]

Just lasy around the resort and pool can liao. At nite go seafood at SG Rengit. [sunny]

(edited)

I went earlier this year....fruit farm was boring... croc farm is poorly maintained but eye opener... my daughter got a baby croc and petting it like for 30 minutes....

Anyone with lobang for durian farm?

Edited by Paithorn

Give that farm a miss. I have been there once and I can tell you the price is cut throat.

roger tat....if got baby croc n sea food @sg rengit + DURIAN. tat wuld b gd. Btw, is tis sg rengit near by??? got e exact addr?? tks

Durian farm is supposedly at the other side around Kukup leh...... been reading & searching but cannot get a firm location on it. Else I'll be going there to buy & recce.

For Croc farm at Desaru, it was not manned when I was there. No show or anything. The gate was open so I drove in and parked. Took a 15 min walk around the enclosures and walked the bridge thing. Nothing fantastic....

Then there's also the Ostrich farm (need to pay). This was better.

Then have time at night go for firefly boat ride at Kota Tinggi river.