NTUC buses...

Zniper

bros, i hav had an accident wif tis NUS bus which is under NTUC... it was back at apr 2007.. and now they r back to claim a huge sum from my insurance which sad to say is AIG... juz imagine a bus collide wif me a small saloon car, it claims much more damages dan i claimed... from the way i saw the damage, the bus has only minor scratches whereas my whole right side plus front bumper gone... tis is how they manage the tings trying to axe much more money in such crisis and yeah it's NUS bus... [furious]

juz wanted to rant a bit here...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

bros, i hav had an accident wif tis NUS bus which is under NTUC... it was back at apr 2007.. and now they r back to claim a huge sum from my insurance which sad to say is AIG... juz imagine a bus collide wif me a small saloon car, it claims much more damages dan i claimed... from the way i saw the damage, the bus has only minor scratches whereas my whole right side plus front bumper gone... tis is how they manage the tings trying to axe much more money in such crisis and yeah it's NUS bus... [furious]

juz wanted to rant a bit here...

i can understand how you feel . The other time when i was riding a automatic scooter and i bumped into a MPV car at a zebra crossing . At that time i was travelling less than 40km . There was no damage on my bike and i didn't even fall off from my scooter after the bump . His car rear sensor is missing and there are just some quite white marks stain on his bumper. Imagine this driver tried to claim SG3k++ from my insurance company .

Edited by Kohler

That's exactly the reason why insurance premiums have been going up all the time.

I still feel the first issue is the workshop. The motor workshops has the most to gain, and least to loose in making the claim as expensive as possible. For the car owner who is claim, he / she got nothing to loose because it's not his own NCD that's affected, and he gets to have all new parts, and maybe even fix some pre-existing issues, paid for my the other parties insurance. No owners will object as long as they don't have to pay out of their own pockets.

↡ Advertisement