Some pictures of my Octavia Combi

Burnpavement

Neutral Newbie

Realise I haven't taken many photos of my car.

Here are some I just took... just sharing with bros here.

front2.jpg

front.jpg

rear.jpg

dash.jpg

grill.jpg

rim2.jpg

gear.jpg

mirror_control.jpg

stereo.jpg

rear2.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Nice looking car my friend. Not trying to be rude but the rims (stock I presume?) don't do justice to the excellent lines of the Combi. Get some BBS ones! :)

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Nice looking car my friend. Not trying to be rude but the rims (stock I presume?) don't do justice to the excellent lines of the Combi. Get some BBS ones! :)

Thanks, I agree totally. Love the RS-GT or maybe the CY, but no money now. Next set I promise. [thumbsup]

Edited by Burnpavement

hi mate

I think your Combi is very nice, and nicely maintained too! Even one of the car mag editors recently told us (wife and I) off that our rims are so dirty. haha.....

keep it beautiful!

blessings

+

Neutral Newbie

hi mate

I think your Combi is very nice, and nicely maintained too! Even one of the car mag editors recently told us (wife and I) off that our rims are so dirty. haha.....

keep it beautiful!

blessings

+

Thanks, pictures can hide a lot of flaws, the car is not as pristine as it looks. Hahahah... [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

Finally get to see your combi, really looks shui shui no horse run. Even thru I'm not looking into a combi for the time being but strictly a saloon wonder hw's the ride? Thanks for the offer. [thumbsup]

Thanz.

Neutral Newbie

Finally get to see your combi, really looks shui shui no horse run. Even thru I'm not looking into a combi for the time being but strictly a saloon wonder hw's the ride? Thanks for the offer. [thumbsup]

Thanz.

Haha...no worries, the Saloon is nice too.

The ride (as in ride quality) is good, Skodas are known to be a bit on the firmer side, so not as comfortable as their VW or Audi brothers, but still ok for me.

The ride (as in overall) is very very nice. I love the car... it's got space and the build quality is just great for that price. Reliable too!

Wow, you make the Combi look awesome! Well done bro, hey in the next outing please teach me how to take such shots.

Neutral Newbie

Your car is so chio....ever since I started looking at Skodas I always thought that they were underrated in terms of looks....even the old superb looks superb (pardon the pun) with just some minor mods like larger rims and lowered suspension....

I actually find your rims chio....together with the front grill also......and is the exhuast tip also aftermarket?.....it looks damn good man.....

Neutral Newbie

Wow, you make the Combi look awesome! Well done bro, hey in the next outing please teach me how to take such shots.

No worries, simple case of a wide angle lens and 50 mm lens to achieve the look, and a bit of photoshop for added drama. :)

Neutral Newbie

Your car is so chio....ever since I started looking at Skodas I always thought that they were underrated in terms of looks....even the old superb looks superb (pardon the pun) with just some minor mods like larger rims and lowered suspension....

I actually find your rims chio....together with the front grill also......and is the exhuast tip also aftermarket?.....it looks damn good man.....

Thanks speeddemon, you're driving a new Superb? Love the car.

Yup the exhaust tip and front grill are all Milotec items imported from Superskoda. Direct fit and looks OEM. :)

Neutral Newbie

Thanks speeddemon, you're driving a new Superb? Love the car.

Yup the exhaust tip and front grill are all Milotec items imported from Superskoda. Direct fit and looks OEM. :)

Yup I am. I love the stuff from Superskoda.....looks very OEM. They currently offering a set of headlights for the Octavia A5 is it? The pair that has the led lights to make it look like an Audi.....imagine if that was on your car.... [sly]

Neutral Newbie

Yup I am. I love the stuff from Superskoda.....looks very OEM. They currently offering a set of headlights for the Octavia A5 is it? The pair that has the led lights to make it look like an Audi.....imagine if that was on your car.... [sly]

Yup saw it, it's a got a cool green hue to it too, but I still feel the Audi LEDs are the best, other makes who have followed suit can't seem to get it right. ^_^

Either too bright, or too close together, or the design not stylish enough.

Anyway, just fixed Xenons and quite happy with it. :)

Neutral Newbie

Yup saw it, it's a got a cool green hue to it too, but I still feel the Audi LEDs are the best, other makes who have followed suit can't seem to get it right. ^_^

Either too bright, or too close together, or the design not stylish enough.

Anyway, just fixed Xenons and quite happy with it. :)

Yeah very true....the ones on the new Mercedes E class looks like an afterthought [laugh]