What u do if your wife doesn't want to make out with u?

Jkcs

Neutral Newbie

As above. would u:

1) talk and ask her the reason(s)

2) divorce her?

3) look for ONS/sex worker?

To Mr Mod: If this thread is rude or offensive, pls delete them. [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

this is troubling news, Jkcs.

if it's a one off incident then just let it be. otherwise... i'm afraid she must have lost interest in you. physically at least.

Edited by Berkowitz

Hypersonic

No wanting to make out is just a symptom.

You have bigger problems.

Like communication, trust etc.

• Praise 1

I've got a friend whose wife thinks sex is just for procreation purpose. No need after achiving the target... Pity him... 2 years already no sex!

As above. would u:

1) talk and ask her the reason(s)

2) divorce her?

3) look for ONS/sex worker?

To Mr Mod: If this thread is rude or offensive, pls delete them. [:p]

Divorce her and find another one. no point dragging and wasting each other time if no turning back. [sly]

Neutral Newbie

To fellow MCFers who replied.. sorry I dunno how to use multi-quote for the reply

DIY? u might say I am selfish. If that's the case, why should I marry?

I didn't do any thing that is unfaithful to her. so sian..... she and me are those quiet type.. so maybe lack of comms.

since the day I knew she's carrying our baby till now the baby is four mths old, we nvr make out since. Furthermore, she sleeps early.

I regret making the vow with her [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

cannot leh.. we will lose the deposit of our flat which is still under construction. man will need to pay ex-wife $$$. me already broke. if really divorce, I got no $$$ to pay her

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I am another him. If ur friend ever complain to you about his plight, tell him he is not alone

Edited: this reply is for Tjkbeluga

Edited by Jkcs

Neutral Newbie

Bro, sad to hear your case. Its good to know that u dont cheat and hopefully u wont go look for ONS. Just my 2cents suggestion. Try talking to her and try to find out why is she giving you the cold shoulders.

As u said both of you is the quiet type... nothing good is going to happen if you both go on keeping quiet. You have to make the 1st move and hopefully things can be resolved peacefully without anything bad occuring. Good luck bro. [thumbsup]

walao you cannot like that then regret making vow with her.

just because she dont wanna have sex doesnt mean she doesnt love you what.

you got talk to her nicely? she got attitude you/ scold you when you asked for it?

or she just say good night o.o

Neutral Newbie

Taking care of a new born is very tiring. She gave birth naturally? Stitches heal already?

Women's sex drives usually change after delivery due to hormonal changes. Sugggest you speak to her first. Try to be more affectionate and slowly ease her back to pre-pregnancy days? No matter what, she carried and delivered your child so i think this situation deserves abit more effort ie. communication [thumbsup]

(edited)

To fellow MCFers who replied.. sorry I dunno how to use multi-quote for the reply

I didn't do any thing that is unfaithful to her. so sian..... she and me are those quiet type.. so maybe lack of comms.

since the day I knew she's carrying our baby till now the baby is four mths old, we nvr make out since. Furthermore, she sleeps early.

Sorry, I misread... thought she four month preggy....

Hmm... Breast feeding is very tiring... Give her some time to settle down laa...

Edited by Tjkbeluga

You got disease ah... sex maniac

I am another him. If ur friend ever complain to you about his plight, tell him he is not alone

Edited: this reply is for Tjkbeluga

In that case, jialat liao.... However, it's not the end yet. Try to go to marriage counselling. Perhaps, her idea all these while is sex is something that is dirty and ashamed of, only tolerated for the sake of pro-creation.