HDB Season RFID need to display?

Luv_hurts

Supersonic
(edited)

Even some company needs to display decal then can enter also not very good, since people also know where you work. Lol.

To let the landlords know who are the season parking owners and who are just visitors / shoppers. Edited by DACH

Supersonic

Just received sms from HDB. They read MCF?

So it is not april fool joke la, seems like they are informing through so many channel?

Just got the sms from HDB too after receiving the letter earlier this week.

But all the while I have not been displaying the RFID anyway since my MSCP is EPS.  [lipsrsealed]

You want to die izzit to do such thing here?!  -_-  [laugh]

Wonder what so good to haolian their condo, displaying the decal on windscreen and let whole world know where you stay, i dont find it good lo. Even some company needs to display decal then can enter also not very good, since people also know where you work. Lol.

No choice. Displaying decal allows easy identification for the guards. 

Supersonic

Just got the sms from HDB too after receiving the letter earlier this week.

But all the while I have not been displaying the RFID anyway since my MSCP is EPS.  [lipsrsealed]

Even carpark is EPS, if the lots in your carpark is painted red, the enforcer officer would still need to check on every cars de. Unless you park on white lot, then they dont bother to check.

Supersonic

Even carpark is EPS, if the lots in your carpark is painted red, the enforcer officer would still need to check on every cars de. Unless you park on white lot, then they dont bother to check.

Without RFID, that means the enforcer is not able to check.

That means anyone can park at red lots whether they have season parking or not.

If don’t have RFID tag, they can still key in vehicle number. Then realise can’t summon you cos the vehicle is season parking. So actually the RFID tag is for their convenience. Unless they had a fine system for not displaying, otherwise no point. I haven’t display for a year and no problems.

Turbocharged

If don’t have RFID tag, they can still key in vehicle number. Then realise can’t summon you cos the vehicle is season parking. So actually the RFID tag is for their convenience. Unless they had a fine system for not displaying, otherwise no point. I haven’t display for a year and no problems.

they do have a fine for this but never enforce. I never display for 10 years.

18(2) Parking in a season parking place without displaying a valid season parking.

I removed my season parking RFID tag the say my MSCP went barrier entry.

Anyway i also just received a SMS notification from HDB that the RFID need not be displayed already. 

↡ Advertisement