HDB Season RFID need to display?

Luv_hurts

Just to share my experience, I did not display since they started to implement this...... My place carpark attendant very on one, but never kena tickets before...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Geez ! Cases like did not put coupon kana fine I understand because you did not pay and you park. But did not display RFID also kana fine don't think it is right. Why ? Because many motorists already pay 3 months in advance thru Giro even before the current season parking ends and our cars VRN number is display big big.

Payment to parking already made and money inside their bank account leow and still kana fine ??? [thumbsdown] It is not that you did not pay and park. [shakehead]

Hi guys,

Some don't display is show that they don't stay in HDB estate mah, my neighbour's car does not display the RFID label but with all our club's membership decal displayed. to show what?

yes, correct. [thumbsup]

at times, seen car owners argueing with carpark wardens over season parking issues. [confused]

since every car is equipped wit IU for ERP [sleeping] ,

y not incorporate these IU oso for HDB/URA carpark usage [flowerface] ?

y under utilise IT gadgets, n jz reserved for 1 application/ 1 purposes ?

so to create more jobs/raise more public funds for................ ? KNN [furious]

Supercharged

u can keep yr tag, provided u got free time to write in to HDB for appeal against season parking fine lor.....

you can write in for 1st time and HDB will waive it.... but try doing for subsequent times..... see whether they will continue to waive for you or not.....

why u so difficult? just display the damm thing lah, and make the fatimah's life easier, and yours too......

one word to describe ... Ego problem.. Want to make people think stay in landed or condo that why don't display mah so simple. Got a friend also do that die die don't display end up every month must write 2 appeal letter to say coupon fall on floor. Ask him why so troublesome . He say with the blue tag means tell people you hdb dwellers .. Must give people fake impression got money stay else where

Neutral Newbie

its compulsory to display road tax....

i being warn by TP before.. got once when i was a young driver back in poly days.

road block... tat time i jus got a new road tax... taken out the old one , new one havnt put... (its in my glove box)

heng heng i show the TP ... and put it on the spot... else he will issue me a summon...

That must be sometime ago. [laugh]

Take a look at the response from LTA, courtesy from this site:

http://app.mof.gov.sg/cutwaste/suggestionview.asp?id=35815

Dear Sir/Madam,

For enforcement purposes, we draw information from LTA's computer system instead of checking the physical road tax disc. However, the road tax disc is still useful as it serves to remind vehicle owners of the expiry date of their vehicle's road tax. It also serves as a proxy for the Malaysian authorities to ascertain that a Singapore-registered vehicle is properly licensed and have valid motor insurance coverage when entering Malaysia.

Nonetheless, we are pleased to inform you that we will be reviewing the feasibility of doing away with the physical road tax disc.

Should you require further clarification, please feel free to contact us at Tel: 6396 1832 or email at [email protected]. Thank you.

Leow Yew Chin

Cut Waste Secretariat

Land Transport Authority

DID: 6396 1832

[email protected]

Neutral Newbie

one word to describe ... Ego problem.. Want to make people think stay in landed or condo that why don't display mah so simple. Got a friend also do that die die don't display end up every month must write 2 appeal letter to say coupon fall on floor. Ask him why so troublesome . He say with the blue tag means tell people you hdb dwellers .. Must give people fake impression got money stay else where

i got the blue label.. and i got a condo label.. both also never display leh...

for the hdb thingy, i have NEVER displayed before for 7 years. And never get summons when i park at home.

Neutral Newbie

80% of the housing in singapore is HDB mah.. whats there to be afraid of? my car parked downstairs everyday and i work from home. everyday also park the same lot..

i dont display because i just dont like to stick things on my windscreen. simple as that.

Turbocharged

i got the blue label.. and i got a condo label.. both also never display leh...

for the hdb thingy, i have NEVER displayed before for 7 years. And never get summons when i park at home.

walau... u park at ur condo home, how fatimah summon u for not displaying that thing.... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

walau... u park at ur condo home, how fatimah summon u for not displaying that thing.... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

i park hdb car park... unless i stay at my sis house then park her condo. [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

fatimah see ur car everyday oso wont bother checking liao

beginning of the month maybe to check if u renew ur season parking

btw i dun display my season parking/road tax since i started driving.. :)

Neutral Newbie

fatimah see ur car everyday oso wont bother checking liao

beginning of the month maybe to check if u renew ur season parking

btw i dun display my season parking/road tax since i started driving.. :)

same.. never displayed at all.

Neutral Newbie

same behavior here exhibited by my friends. My opinion is need to display, just whether the warden wants to take action or not only. It is a close 1 eye or 2 eye thing.

If not why invest so much in this kinda RFID technology so that drivers can keep for souvenir? The paper disc will be better off.

same behavior here exhibited by my friends. My opinion is need to display, just whether the warden wants to take action or not only. It is a close 1 eye or 2 eye thing.

If not why invest so much in this kinda RFID technology so that drivers can keep for souvenir? The paper disc will be better off.

[thumbsdown] EQ.

Recently, car park of my estate has been upgraded to ERP type. My RFID is still on my windscreen. By d way, I drove a blue propeller.

Turbocharged

If there is no need to display, why then is the RFID issued? That it is issued tells me it is meant to be displayed.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

personal problem.. i just dun like anything on the windscreen

to me its kinda distraction.. :)

↡ Advertisement