HDB Season RFID need to display?

Luv_hurts

Nabeh... this mth I test water see nvr extend season parking can a not.... less than 1 week later , tio $30 liao.... - _ - ||

bro..at every expiry date the HDB system will capture in their data base to see if you have renewed or not lah....if not then they will issue fatimah a search and summon order for your vehicle in the carpark leow loh...everything computerised and data can be up/down loaded into those handheld gadget difficult to hide. [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

one word to describe ... Ego problem.. Want to make people think stay in landed or condo that why don't display mah so simple. Got a friend also do that die die don't display end up every month must write 2 appeal letter to say coupon fall on floor. Ask him why so troublesome . He say with the blue tag means tell people you hdb dwellers .. Must give people fake impression got money stay else where

If im not wrong if you already bought the season parking for that month. Even if you never display , fatimah also wont be able to issue a summon to you because when they key in they will know you bought the season parking ticket. So i suppose your friend never buy the season parking at all that's why he got the summon ? Correct me if im wrong (:

Neutral Newbie

from my experience, even u dun pay the season parking, they won't summon u as long as your record is in their machine, your record will only drop off after 8th of the new month if u never pay, then they will issue a summon with words scribble "your car not in record bla bla bla"...

How about those HDB using the ERP parking?The display of the RFID is not necessary as I do not think any enforcement is being carry out.

SoOmetime non-season park at the season lot also no control at all.

Revive this old thread.

New car with modern EPS car park, still need display blue HDB RFID disc?

My thinking is, if park at own car park with valid season parking, dun display also can, coz parking attendant want to summon also won't go through.

Someone mentioned about new IU, not sure if that makes any difference.

Revive this old thread.

My thinking is, if park at own car park with valid season parking, dun display also can, coz parking attendant want to summon also won't go through.

Also EPS carpark here. Did away with my HDB blue disc a few months ago cos it just won't stick anymore, so far no issues. 

Revive this old thread.

Don't need already. With the EPS system when you go in straightaway they know whether you season or not. The HDB records will only need your car registration number + IU number (the one with the barcode).

I was just informed by HDB that even though you have season parking and a gantry, you still need to display the RFID.

This is used to identify the vehicle and facilitate checks on the validity of season parking through handheld device.

Doesn't mean got gantry they don't check.

I've seen one car kena booked bcuz after 8pm, you cannot park in a certain lot, even though you pass through a paid gantry.

Turbocharged

Why would EPS deter wardens, anyway? I expect they still want to try and catch those who park in red lots when they should be in white.

Some people mistakenly think that they pass through a paid gantry, they are free to park wherever and however they like, like red lots, double yellow lines, loading/unloading bay, etc.

Turbocharged

http://www.motorist.sg/article/13/what-you-need-to-know-about-hdb-s-mobile-enforcement-vehicle

Now got special mobile enforcement vehicle to scan number plate, RFID seems redundant. I also know some "prideful" car owners don't like to show they are staying in HDB flat. Same like uber grab drivers don't like to be seen driving a lion city rental car. Tio bo?

• Praise 1

Did they also informed you the offence can be compounded with a $50 ?

I kenna twice !! Both waived.

Reason 1 : Why fine me $50 when I am parking in a CP which I have paid season parking ?

Reason 2 : I did put up the RFID but It fell off as I just replaced the disc holder with a new one.

I was just informed by HDB that even though you have season parking and a gantry, you still need to display the RFID.

This is used to identify the vehicle and facilitate checks on the validity of season parking through handheld device.

Doesn't mean got gantry they don't check.

I've seen one car kena booked bcuz after 8pm, you cannot park in a certain lot, even though you pass through a paid gantry.

I place it in the same holder as road tax disc, top part of windscreen where there is darkened film.

Disc no longer needed for road tax, but good to just bring along in case pulled over up north.

http://www.motorist.sg/article/13/what-you-need-to-know-about-hdb-s-mobile-enforcement-vehicle

Now got special mobile enforcement vehicle to scan number plate, RFID seems redundant. I also know some "prideful" car owners don't like to show they are staying in HDB flat. Same like uber grab drivers don't like to be seen driving a lion city rental car. Tio bo?

Stay hdb very sia suay meh?

Did they also informed you the offence can be compounded with a $50 ?

I kenna twice !! Both waived.

Reason 1 : Why fine me $50 when I am parking in a CP which I have paid season parking ?

Reason 2 : I did put up the RFID but It fell off as I just replaced the disc holder with a new one.

Are you one of those that feel hdb is very siasuay?

Can share your logic?

If staying in HDB, no choice but to put up the RFID, especially if you have to park in season-only lots. Else warden cannot scan and you will tio fine. How many times you want to write in to HDB with your excuses to get your fine waived?  [laugh]

Can share your logic?

I want my windscreen free of decal. I juz leave it at the gap btw dashboard & windscreen right below IU

Turbocharged

Can share your logic?

Not me. I always display road tax and hdb season parking. But nobody seems to complain about putting golf country club decal leh. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement