HDB Season RFID need to display?

Luv_hurts

(edited)

So is can paste the RFID tag on the darken film ma?  [confused]

HDB say must displayed prominently leh, I ask ask only la, not about sia suay or not la.  [:p]

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/car-parks/season-parking/season-parking-ticket/replacing-the-rfid-tag

The RFID tag should be displayed prominently, as parking enforcement officers would need to check the validity of your season parking.

Here is a guide on where you should place the RFID tag:

• Cars, lorries, and buses: place the RFID tag at the front left corner of your vehicle's windscreen
  • 01-car.jpg

Nowadays HDB uses the Mobile enforcement vehicle (MEV) already. Those wardens at my area are mainly catching those parking at loading/unloading bay, parked illegally, engine never turn off while waiting. So I believe sooner or later the RFID tag will no longer be required to be displayed prominently already.

http://www.motorist.sg/article/13/what-you-need-to-know-about-hdb-s-mobile-enforcement-vehicle

post-138980-0-81454700-1499735860.jpg

Edited by Buadongdong
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Nowadays HDB uses the Mobile enforcement vehicle (MEV) already. Those wardens at my area are mainly catching those parking at loading/unloading bay, parked illegally, engine never turn off while waiting. So I believe sooner or later the RFID tag will no longer be required to be displayed prominently already.

http://www.motorist.sg/article/13/what-you-need-to-know-about-hdb-s-mobile-enforcement-vehicle

mobile-enforcement-vehicle-hdb_1.jpg

Fully support for them to enforce..

Have a rather popular coffeeshop and a tuition center at my place.

Many visitors blatantly park at washing, handicap and loading bays, even the rubbish chutes also kenna blocked..and some also park without using their brains at the bends that cause blind spots and endangering kids that cross the road..

Don't mind them parking at red lots though..

Supersonic

attachicon.gifmobile-enforcement-vehicle-hdb_1.jpg

Nowadays many carpark is using EPS, so dont understand the logic of having RFID tag? Even parking warden wants to check the season parking of the car, they can just key in the car plate number lo. Even road tax now also no need to display liao.

Twincharged

Nowadays many carpark is using EPS, so dont understand the logic of having RFID tag? Even parking warden wants to check the season parking of the car, they can just key in the car plate number lo. Even road tax now also no need to display liao.

With the RFID tag, easier for them to check. Just scan using the machine. No need to key in anything. Key in the number plate takes alot longer.

• Praise 1

There are still a lot of cp that's non-eps. Until then, rfid is here to stay. Actually, i prefer rfid tag than eps. Eps just gives the government another reason to increase the parking prices. Displaying of RFID, its foc and cp charges can maintain..

Supersonic

There are still a lot of cp that's non-eps. Until then, rfid is here to stay. Actually, i prefer rfid tag than eps. Eps just gives the government another reason to increase the parking prices. Displaying of RFID, its foc and cp charges can maintain..

I dont really like eps cause everytime the reader at the exit gantry sure have problem reading the car's IU or cashcard de. Resulted cars got stuck at the exit, and the intercom system always no people response de.

Hmm... long time never see parking warden.

Now got free parking at loading/unloading lot.

[laugh]

eversince they change to egantry there seems to be no warden checking even at some hotspot. If i am a warden i would think twice about my job's security as it will be redundant in the near future when all cp are covered by the egantry.

Turbocharged

I have never displayed the RFID before as I dun like it to block my view thru the windscreen.

The wardens can just key in yr car plate to check if yr RFID is not displayed.

The RFID can be displayed on the lower part of the passenger side windscreen.  Doesn’t obstruct my view.

But I know of friends who refuse to display the HDB season parking RFID, because it causes them to LOSE FACE to let friends know that they live in a “subsidized public housing” aka HDB flat.   <_<

Hypersonic

my car already no have any condo decal, country club decal, office decal, radio station decal, road tax disc etc

please don't suggest to ah gong to take away the very last thing i can paste on my car windscreen leh

:mellow:  [grin]

• Praise 1

(edited)

Last time got people display a whole column of country clubs decals. Very atas.

Now I display this in front of passenger side windscreen.

post-116534-0-30321300-1499996119.jpg

Edited by Leinad8919
  • Praise 1

The RFID can be displayed on the lower part of the passenger side windscreen.  Doesn’t obstruct my view.

But I know of friends who refuse to display the HDB season parking RFID, because it causes them to LOSE FACE to let friends know that they live in a “subsidized public housing” aka HDB flat.   <_<

For me, even displaying it at the lower part irritates me, maybe OCD lah. The first day the road tax dun need to display, I tore it off. Now my windscreen is clear.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

my car already no have any condo decal, country club decal, office decal, radio station decal, road tax disc etc

please don't suggest to ah gong to take away the very last thing i can paste on my car windscreen leh

:mellow:  [grin]

You can paste the private hire sticker lor. Or go hunt for an MCF decal.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Just received a letter from hdb say no need to display the rfid tag from April 1st. Is it April fools joke?

Just received a letter from hdb say no need to display the rfid tag from April 1st. Is it April fools joke?

Most prolly true

They go by IU NOW

Supersonic

Even not IU parking system, the officer can key in your car plate to see if the car has valid season parking.

↡ Advertisement