Really safety rider! But i did not tailgate u!

Wildfaye29

Had a weird encounter with an angmoh biker this morn at chancery.

was going up chancery hill and to make a right turn to chancery lane when the biker appeared on my left, there was a Q to turn so i let him go 1st.

i was in easy mode tdy and cruised along at 50, keeping 2 cars away from him and he was also 2 cars away from e car in front of him...

some 200m later he put his hand behind himself asking me to back off? [confused]

i was like wth/wtf? i wasnt even tailgating! anyway, jus as i was about to make a left to jln pasiran, he opened his visor, prob wanting to F me verbally, but i turned anyway and he went along straight...

duh? jus wan to get it off my chest... [sunny]

↡ Advertisement

was going up chancery hill and to make a right turn to chancery lane when the biker appeared on my left, there was a Q to turn so i let him go 1st.

i was in easy mode tdy and cruised along at 50, keeping 2 cars away from him and he was also 2 cars away from e car in front of him...

some 200m later he put his hand behind himself asking me to back off? [confused]

i was like wth/wtf? i wasnt even tailgating! anyway, jus as i was about to make a left to jln pasiran, he opened his visor, prob wanting to F me verbally, but i turned anyway and he went along straight...

Encountered something like you. Ang mo biker in front of me signalling me to back off, while i was not tailgating him. They seem pretty uptight about their personal space on the road. Can't handle the hazards on the road, take the BMW.

Neutral Newbie

to be blunt....angmoh bikers are generally a mollycoddled lot...have a look at how they ride in their countries and you'd understand why. Lovely weather, minimal traffic, and they gets tons of respect and space from everyone else...unlike how things are over here. Can't really fault them for that (would love it if thats how things were over here) but those kinds of conditions make them pretty spoilt and timid so naturally they might get a bit fiesty if they felt that you were too close. But personally if 2 car lengths away (at a reasonable speed) wasnt enough for that guy...personally i think he has no business being on a two wheels. Riding isnt for pussies. Anyway that angmo dude will either get used to it eventually or get off the road. I wouldnt get too bothered

they usually get run down/side-swiped back there in their homelands because of ppl who simply dislike and disregard bikers. perhaps they were paranoid.

i encountered many times with 'chao angmo'...8 of 10 times, this white ppl are b------d.

will not hasitate to F them on the road, in the walkway, at the beach.

Neutral Newbie

I Totally agree! ALL The ang mo s--t heads!!! They really think they are superior! Everytime something like this happen, they will be confrontational and think that us asians will back down! I F**K them upside down on more than 3 occasions already.

You should have wind down the car window and asked him what is the problem but nicely. If he tries to be funny then "F" him straight in the face. If he still want to wanyang again, then drive closely to him to frighten him. If he still act tough again, then "you know what to do" [lipsrsealed] and tell him this is Singapore. Just cannot stand people who thinks they are more superior then others.

[flowerface]

me frenquently bring my 2 kids to snow city for night ski practices. some can not make it angmo come, complaint ski no-good conditions, icy too hard, etc...

on the ski slope, tumble many times just to reach the bottom. kpkb...even my <12yrs old can do better than these grown chao angmo.

my kids asked me "dad, did we get the better ski?" [idea] , i answered "dont think so, their legs & mouths are bad, nothing to do with the equipment & hard ice"

another time, was looking for a parking lot in a packed cp, met a chao angmo at a 2 ways bend. though 2 suvs, it is still no problem usually. chao angmo grumbled with gesture that means 'no brain'. i wind down asked "what's your problem? he didnt expect i would ask, look stupid with no words.

Some white Boys FT here got carried away with their ego, thinking they're are white and reside or commutes around posh district.

Wait till kenna complained by a Local ELITE Sinkie....and got called up to TP HQ for interview and drink coffee ( they prefer coffee with milk ) that they realise too late......that

BEING WHITE IN A FOREIGN LAND DOESN'T GIVE THEM THE SAME 'WHITE RIGHTS' THAT THEY HAVE BACK IN THEIR HOMELAND! :D

u rite ask them to F off to their own country.......

Why don't you? And take a video recording of it on your mobile and post it to stomp while you're at it....or are you just another "internet hero"?

↡ Advertisement