25 yrs old man sues grandma for house to go Aussie study

Spurman

Turbocharged

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNew...ory_384738.html

This guy is a disgrace, selfish b------d to me...

Always 2 sides to the story, man. You know how unreasonable some old people can be... as it is, the court had already decided but this one old lady thinks she's more powerful than the law of the land, so kena dragged to court again, of course.

But then, most people will just tolerate elders, even if they are unreasonable, right? Same goes for this guy, maybe he should've found some other way to finance his studies... maybe work and save up for a while first. There must be some reason behind why his grandma won't help him out with the cash.

Always 2 sides to the story, man. You know how unreasonable some old people can be... as it is, the court had already decided but this one old lady thinks she's more powerful than the law of the land, so kena dragged to court again, of course.

But then, most people will just tolerate elders, even if they are unreasonable, right? Same goes for this guy, maybe he should've found some other way to finance his studies... maybe work and save up for a while first. There must be some reason behind why his grandma won't help him out with the cash.

Yes agree,but i find no matter what he shld at least respect the olders.by the way,hes 25,he shld be working now.and thats even worst,he need to sell the hse juz to study i Aust proves that he might not know how to manage his $ at all.

oh dear. What happens to the grandmother? Hopefully there's other places for her to go but from the looks of it, the way she's clinging to the flat....maybe thats her only home....

To me, this is one sorry S.O.B. whom I hope will get his just desserts one day! You cannot, no matter what, make your own grandmother homeless or even cause her such distress. How would you like your grandson to do the same to you like 60 years down the road when you're old & feeble? I thought I was bad but this guy, and many other young people of today, really have no conscience. Pwee!

To me, this is one sorry S.O.B. whom I hope will get his just desserts one day! You cannot, no matter what, make your own grandmother homeless or even cause her such distress. How would you like your grandson to do the same to you like 60 years down the road when you're old & feeble? I thought I was bad but this guy, and many other young people of today, really have no conscience. Pwee!

LAUGH! Jellylegs, I super agree with you! :\

You are the most evil person with conscience,

that makes you worse man!! don't say others. [hur]

it is important to know the other side of the story...

the parents divorce when he was six year old... maybe it was grandma that make the first move 19 years ago...

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNew...ory_384738.html

This guy is a disgrace, selfish b------d to me...

The granny is already 87 yo. WTF, this young chap should be seeing her live her last few years of her life peacefully instead of driving her to the grave. Even if he is owner of the flat he has no conscience like damned SOB. I wont want a friend like this SOB.

The granny is already 87 yo. WTF, this young chap should be seeing her live her last few years of her life peacefully instead of driving her to the grave. Even if he is owner of the flat he has no conscience like damned SOB. I wont want a friend like this SOB.

agreed

the old lady is so old, why cant he jus wait until shes gone to claim what is his ?

unreasonable yes. but i think at 87 they more or less shld tone down liao

used to have a grandma who ruled the house with a iron fist, at 90 now, i think somehow they can see the end of the road coming and do treat pple well as they may not be able to see them soon.

I have a feeling that some of you guys are just reading the headline and thus your 2-cent worth. I do agreed that overall its a sad , unfortunate turn-of-event.

Neutral Newbie

it is important to know the other side of the story...

the parents divorce when he was six year old... maybe it was grandma that make the first move 19 years ago...

There's always the so-call "the other side of the story"... goodness, leave this to another day, man

bottomline is - this $-faced young j--k is forcing his own granny from her roof, ditch her to asylum (or jail in this case), splurge the hell-gotten $ onto yet buy purchase-degree from aussie.

obviously he cant make it to even a local uni... only know the exploit the old... total CMI

since he inherited the flat, the flat is his. sell the flat, give some money to grandma to live somewhere and then off he goes to aust.

who knows what trick the grandma tried to do to get the flat after the young man's parent passed away.....

Supercharged

must hear both sides of story.....

grandma may be old, but it doesnt mean that she's not a cunning or evil person....

to go to court and spill out family dirty linen is not an easy thing to do for the guy, especially you are an Asian. Asian like to have face.... losing face is a big thing for us.

so i'm pretty sure this guy got alot of good reasons to do it.

maybe he's doing it for his parents? to take back what's really belong to parents or himself?

so dun condemn this guy until like this.

First impression on headline doesnt seem to favour the young man. Of cos who knows what the grandma did years ago to the parents, if it is something nasty or evil, then probabaly many will see things in a different light on the action today.

Then again if the journalist behind the story is aware of the background facts, then he/she wouldnt/ shouldnt have phased the headline this way.

↡ Advertisement