Nissan Sylphy Feedbacks Please

Sazali

Oops sorry don't have hill assist!

Think my previous car too bo lat already.

I only assumed there is because on my usual route there are some small slopes at traffic junctions which my old car sure roll back when lift off brakes but this sylphy does not haha...

Manually calculated the FC is above 16km/l plus minus.

Because this average FC is from day one, including all the idling at workshop, servicing, grooming.

How do your butts feel about the suspension, is it soft like Latio's?

My personal take on the suspension is better than Latio, Much more firmer compare to Latio. Ground clearance is also higher than Latio and the previous Sylphy. I always knock on the kerb when reverse parking with Latio..

Went for 1000km svc at bt 130pm. My god waited till 530pm to collect car..wah...

An Bros changed your ca horn?

I changed mine. No issue by tc...not engine mod anw. The horns hv served my 2 prev rides...hahahaaa stingy me. Bec i liked d horrrrrny sound. My wife also used to hearing d horns n mk her way to my car even before she sees it.

I changed mine. No issue by tc...not engine mod anw. The horns hv served my 2 prev rides...hahahaaa stingy me. Bec i liked d horrrrrny sound. My wife also used to hearing d horns n mk her way to my car even before she sees it.

Did u diy or..? I hv an old nv used strobel horn...looking at wiring might not be easy

Did u diy or..? I hv an old nv used strobel horn...looking at wiring might not be easy

Mate, for a peace of mind, just let a workshop do the deed for us. U can try the the workshop located within SPC along Lor 7 (opp Pei Chun). Ard $20-30 perhaps...Anything more you should look for other workshops.Tks.

Hi mates.

I use the auto function of the headlights in my ride and notice that it has become less sensitive to light after using it, ie my headlights remains lit even during bright daylight conditions. To overcome this issue, i would need to manually turn my headlight knob to OFF or ON, istd of maintaining at Auto, and turn back to Auto to resume normalcy. 

Hope to ask if any Slyphy drivers experience similar encounters like myself.

Thanks.

Hi mates.

I use the auto function of the headlights in my ride and notice that it has become less sensitive to light after using it, ie my headlights remains lit even during bright daylight conditions. To overcome this issue, i would need to manually turn my headlight knob to OFF or ON, istd of maintaining at Auto, and turn back to Auto to resume normalcy. 

Hope to ask if any Slyphy drivers experience similar encounters like myself.

Thanks.

Suspect sensor window dirty or spoilt and sensor thinks surrounding is dark.

Try cleaning the sensor window.

Suspect sensor window dirty or spoilt and sensor thinks surrounding is dark.

Try cleaning the sensor window.

Sorry bro, is this sensor window located at d dashboard, d two round pieces fitted n facing d sky in d car interior?

Tks.

Neutral Newbie

Bought Nissan Sylphy in Aug 15. When driving over rough road surface, rear left cabin gives off rattling/buzzing vibration noise. Went to Ubi centre they checked, tape some cable but problem remains. Anyone has similar problem?

Can bros advise how many km can you cover before the fuel gauge hits the 3/4 mark for the 1.6L Sylhpy?

Cheers

About 50km. Fuel gauge seems to drop quite fast...

Bought Nissan Sylphy in Aug 15. When driving over rough road surface, rear left cabin gives off rattling/buzzing vibration noise. Went to Ubi centre they checked, tape some cable but problem remains. Anyone has similar problem?

About 50km. Fuel gauge seems to drop quite fast...

when going over rough surface, there are always noises to me....  I am more focus on normal road driving whether there are noises coming.

As for the fuel gauge, the first 1/4 mark is always going down very fast, normally u get 70 -100 at 1/4 mark.  by half tank you should get 280 - 320.  at 3/4 mark u should be getting 450 - 500.  Above estimation is based on 75% highway and 25% city driving.

Neutral Newbie

when going over rough surface, there are always noises to me....  I am more focus on normal road driving whether there are noises coming.

As for the fuel gauge, the first 1/4 mark is always going down very fast, normally u get 70 -100 at 1/4 mark.  by half tank you should get 280 - 320.  at 3/4 mark u should be getting 450 - 500.  Above estimation is based on 75% highway and 25% city driving.

Yes but it is not the usual sound, it is loud and keeps rattling like something loose. Specifically from left rear, even front passenger also can hear and even when radio is on. Agent advised me to try out Bukit Timah service centre to troubleshoot.

Oh fuel gauge I read it differently. From full tank when dropped to 3/4 mark is about 50km, half tank about 200km, 1/4 about 300km and near empty about 400km. I hardly travel on highway, that is why FC is poor I guess.

Is your noise coming from within cabin or outside cabin. Rear left is where the exhaust pipe is, maybe check that.

Which cable did they taped for you?

Your observation of the non-linearity of the fuel guage is in line with what most sylphians had described here.

Yes but it is not the usual sound, it is loud and keeps rattling like something loose. Specifically from left rear, even front passenger also can hear and even when radio is on. Agent advised me to try out Bukit Timah service centre to troubleshoot.

Oh fuel gauge I read it differently. From full tank when dropped to 3/4 mark is about 50km, half tank about 200km, 1/4 about 300km and near empty about 400km. I hardly travel on highway, that is why FC is poor I guess.

About there, my low fuel light up around 430-450km. Travel 90% city.

Neutral Newbie

Is your noise coming from within cabin or outside cabin. Rear left is where the exhaust pipe is, maybe check that.

Which cable did they taped for you?

Your observation of the non-linearity of the fuel guage is in line with what most sylphians had described here.

From within the cabin. I thought it was the sound speakers. Ubi Service Centre checked and say nothing wrong. Not sure what they taped, they didn't really elaborate but just state under remarks in the invoice. Going BT service centre again next week, will update if it is resolved.

Edited by hocksteo