Nissan Sylphy Feedbacks Please

Sazali

Yes but it is not the usual sound, it is loud and keeps rattling like something loose. Specifically from left rear, even front passenger also can hear and even when radio is on. Agent advised me to try out Bukit Timah service centre to troubleshoot.

Oh fuel gauge I read it differently. From full tank when dropped to 3/4 mark is about 50km, half tank about 200km, 1/4 about 300km and near empty about 400km. I hardly travel on highway, that is why FC is poor I guess.

you are in the same situation as me, averaging 430-460km per tank. 

Mine is 1.8L and on BBS with bodykit. Am driving with 40%highway and 60% city driving. Guess that cause the slightly bad FC. Bad overall a smooth ride and am not complaining much though. 

↡ Advertisement

After owning a 2015 sylphy for 10 months plus and 17k + km mileage, my bluetooth in HU has failed. Now can't connect to phone, so no hands-free calling and can't play music over bluetooth. Mine is the 7 inch HU. Anyone facing the same problem? I also noticed that the radio reception has deteriorated? Hmmm, not sure whether is the intense heat that has caused some electronic components in the HU to malfunction?

Anyone knows if I can get a new HU from outside and replace the 7 inch original one? Coz thinking of getting one with carplay so can sync with my iPhone easily.

Thanks!

After owning a 2015 sylphy for 10 months plus and 17k + km mileage, my bluetooth in HU has failed. Now can't connect to phone, so no hands-free calling and can't play music over bluetooth. Mine is the 7 inch HU. Anyone facing the same problem? I also noticed that the radio reception has deteriorated? Hmmm, not sure whether is the intense heat that has caused some electronic components in the HU to malfunction?

Anyone knows if I can get a new HU from outside and replace the 7 inch original one? Coz thinking of getting one with carplay so can sync with my iPhone easily.

Thanks!

The hu should have 2 years warranty. Bluetooth failure is clear cut should be able to claim from tan chong. I am thinking of changing to better hu also, maybe a pioneer. Most audio shops would be able to do the job incl sourcing for the appropriate holder. I usually go to foon audio.

The hu should have 2 years warranty. Bluetooth failure is clear cut should be able to claim from tan chong. I am thinking of changing to better hu also, maybe a pioneer. Most audio shops would be able to do the job incl sourcing for the appropriate holder. I usually go to foon audio.

I been using the pioneer 5750 for almost a yr.  Change the stock HU since day 1 and no complains so far.  

But only thing is you ahve to change your console cover as well.  

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Does your wiper at low speed give out squeaky sound? Service centre says normal motor sound. High speed can't hear...the sound just occurred recently, after 5 months.

Mine don't. It could be you had applied some layer of Rain X or something similar on your windscreen which could cause the judder.

It could be the rubber worn out liao. How long ago were they changed? If you are under their npmp package, every 10k servicing they will change the wiper rubber.

Does your wiper at low speed give out squeaky sound? Service centre says normal motor sound. High speed can't hear...the sound just occurred recently, after 5 months.

Is your stock HU the non touch screen Nissan HU or the 8 inch china HU that Tan Chong brought in?

Can you share how which shop installed the Pioneer HU for you and how much they charged for the console cover? PM me if it is sensitive.

Thanks.

I been using the pioneer 5750 for almost a yr.  Change the stock HU since day 1 and no complains so far.  

But only thing is you ahve to change your console cover as well.  

Is your stock HU the non touch screen Nissan HU or the 8 inch china HU that Tan Chong brought in?

Can you share how which shop installed the Pioneer HU for you and how much they charged for the console cover? PM me if it is sensitive.

Thanks.

Mine is the non touch screen Nissan HU.  Immediately drive to my audio installer and change it after collecting the car.  I had separately PM you the cost and place where i got the items.

Hi guys,

Just got my sylphy earlier this month.

Will like to check with you guys if anyone knows where i can get an original full size rim & tyre to replace the space saver one which comes with the car?

Thanks! :)

Neutral Newbie

From within the cabin. I thought it was the sound speakers. Ubi Service Centre checked and say nothing wrong. Not sure what they taped, they didn't really elaborate but just state under remarks in the invoice. Going BT service centre again next week, will update if it is resolved.

Spent a day at service centre. They also heard the loud plastic sound, insulated car rear door...so far so good. Will monitor...

Neutral Newbie

I attach the wiper sound file over herewiper4.mp3.

Service Centre says it is normal motor sound. At low speed the motor sound is louder than wiper, at high speed then wiper sound covers the motor sound. Your Nissan car similar wiper sound?

Neutral Newbie

Spent a day at service centre. They also heard the loud plastic sound, insulated car rear door...so far so good. Will monitor...

It's terrible... The insulator they did came out! Got to go back and get it redo again!!!!post-168680-0-72460400-1454071939_thumb.jpg

When I press the switch to unlock the door boot, sometimes it just will not unlock even after few attempts. I have to go back to driver seat and unlock from there. It happens only when engine is running, when engine is off no such problem.

I tried to simulate the problem with engine running in the carpark but door boot unlocks just fine everytime.

Any bros have similar encounters?

When I press the switch to unlock the door boot, sometimes it just will not unlock even after few attempts. I have to go back to driver seat and unlock from there. It happens only when engine is running, when engine is off no such problem.

I tried to simulate the problem with engine running in the carpark but door boot unlocks just fine everytime.

Any bros have similar encounters?

Me having the same symptoms. Can't open boot from behind with engine running.

Neutral Newbie

1 year old slyphy no more free servicing from tan cheong.

Should we go back to tan cheong for servicing or any outside workshop can do the service job ?

Please advise.

Thank you very much

One funny thing I noted and concurring with some fellow slyphy drivers is the sound insulation at the rear seat.

I was driving home and the road was wet à my son asked me.. "papa.. Did the water on the road splashed into the car..will it be flooded..? Lol...

Look like not only me got this problem..... is actually really bad.....

The water sound alway make me turn my head back to check if I close the door properly and did I close the window properly.

Very bad experience on this