Nissan Sylphy Feedbacks Please

Sazali

Twincharged

I think they are not saying the truth unless it is the fc on ns highway.

I am on QQ 2.0. Same engine as x trail. But easily lighter by 100kg at least. My best fc trip was 15+ and that was done on a clear almost empty ecp from cbd to bedok. Expressway more than 95%.

My normal average fc is 10.5 to 11 and that already includes a high proportion of expressway.

I struggling to hit 11 in my sylphy now.

Mixed driving

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Need some assistance here.

Bought a 2nd hand 2013 Nissan Sylphy 1.8. Have been driving it for about 1.5 yrs and mileage is now at 118k. Car has been pretty good so far with not much issues just basic servicing and replacement of wear and tear.

However i have been experiencing this strange problem for the past few months. During hot days, after driving in stop start traffic, there will be a strange 'clok clok' sound coming from the undercarriage, especially at very low speeds. When this sound happens, my steering wheel will also make a clicking sound when i turn it. However, once traffic smoothens out or after a highway run, the sound disappears. I do not experience this sound when driving at night (which is very strange).

Anyone experience something similar? Went to 2 mechanics and they could not pinpoint the issue.

Need some assistance here.

Bought a 2nd hand 2013 Nissan Sylphy 1.8. Have been driving it for about 1.5 yrs and mileage is now at 118k. Car has been pretty good so far with not much issues just basic servicing and replacement of wear and tear.

However i have been experiencing this strange problem for the past few months. During hot days, after driving in stop start traffic, there will be a strange 'clok clok' sound coming from the undercarriage, especially at very low speeds. When this sound happens, my steering wheel will also make a clicking sound when i turn it. However, once traffic smoothens out or after a highway run, the sound disappears. I do not experience this sound when driving at night (which is very strange).

Anyone experience something similar? Went to 2 mechanics and they could not pinpoint the issue.

Your exhaust pipe is loose.....you knocked your pipe tail during parking? I believe this is a common problem as Sylphy pipe tail always knock the curb during parking.....

Hi bros /sisters

I own a Nissan slyphy 1.6 signature 2015.

Is there a way to update the GPS maps by ourself instead of going back to Nissan service centre?

They shared that they will charge about 80 to 100 for updating the maps

Hi bros /sisters

I own a Nissan slyphy 1.6 signature 2015.

Is there a way to update the GPS maps by ourself instead of going back to Nissan service centre?

They shared that they will charge about 80 to 100 for updating the maps

Your in-built console still surviving? Mine was dead after 1.5 years. But decided to change to a Pioneer HU and using Android Auto as my go-to GPS unit in car.

Your in-built console still surviving? Mine was dead after 1.5 years. But decided to change to a Pioneer HU and using Android Auto as my go-to GPS unit in car.

Mine still okay.. With the occasional hiccups

U using pioneer which hu? Any issue with weblink playing youtube? Sound always come from phone rather than hu. I using s10+ link with z5250

Just put in an order today, the Sylphy Lite, Sylphy Premium going for 81800 and 83800 respectively, in case anyone is interested!

No more for Nissan at this moment.....bye bye Nissan.....

Neutral Newbie

Hi patrick

Kelvyn here. Can add me into the Sylphy group chat?

Hi Patrick,

Francis here, pls add me into the Sylphy WhatsApp group chat

I went down Tan Chong at Ubi today, was quoted $77,800 for Sylphy Lite variant by a young guy salesman. Sibei tempted, going home to discuss with CFO first.

Any lao jiaos here can advise whether this price is as crazy as i think it is? Or have gone lower before?  

Thanks all.

Neutral Newbie

$77800 is a good deal. Before coe closing it was selling at $81800, which is down 4K. The lowest it goes was around $72800 if I’m not wrong in end 2018. (Lite variant) no sports rim, no leather seats, no navigation.

Driving a 2014 sylphy.

Not due for servicing yet. 

Suddenly my latest tank of spc95.. half tank mark now getting me only about 7km/l.

This is not the first time I got this kinda spike in FC. Though is been dropping .. Carr getting old i guess. 

Anyone experienced this? Solution ?