Nissan Sylphy Feedbacks Please

Sazali

Just prefer the design of other steering wheels. Haha quite lame but if possible, i dont mind paying to change the design

New car?

May void warranty wor. 

New car?

May void warranty wor. 

Will void warranty? I only read online that getting aftersales steering wheel may affect insurance claim if anything happens.

But what if I get a certified nissan steering wheel from another model? If its their own product I dont think will affect warranty, but not sure if its possible to use a steering wheel from another model

Will void warranty? I only read online that getting aftersales steering wheel may affect insurance claim if anything happens.

But what if I get a certified nissan steering wheel from another model? If its their own product I dont think will affect warranty, but not sure if its possible to use a steering wheel from another model

Then I'm not very sure about that. You may want to check with the SE.

As there is no problem with the current steering wheel, I don't know if TC honor the warranty with intentional changes. 

I got the same problem as you. 2015 sylphy and radio frozen recently. Tan Chong said to replace the motherboard it will be 300+. They say will get the OEM guys to check but I am gg to sell my car anyway so didn't bother with it.

so which ride have you set your sights on or if you have already committed on the dotted line?

Can nissan sylphy change to auto light function?

i saw some 3party selling this device.

thanks for the advice in advance.

if i am not mistaken, only 1.8 variant has this function. Unsure if can fix an aftermarket feature to allow wider range of Sylphy models to enjoy this auto light function. Check with TC if they have such installations and ask for their pricing to gauge with the workshop outside.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Sylphy Owners,

We do have an informal whatsapp group where current owners share tips, discussion and other issues related to Sylphy. We welcome new and existing owners to join us. You can PM me your name and HP no so that I can include you into the group.

Thanks,

Patrick

Hi patrick cants seem to find a way to PM. Just collected my sylphy. Please add me into the group chat. PM me for my number. Thanks. Dave

Neutral Newbie

Just bought a 1 year old sylphy. Anyone can enlighten me on what is the squarish looking device on the left side of my dashboard. And Also there's also a sensor looking thing above my rear view mirror. Looks like auto head light sensor but my headlights is not auto at all. Please advice. Would love to put in pictures but theres no function to do so.

Edited by gkfunky

Just bought a 1 year old sylphy. Anyone can enlighten me on what is the squarish looking device on the left side of my dashboard. And Also there's also a sensor looking thing above my rear view mirror. Looks like auto head light sensor but my headlights is not auto at all. Please advice. Would love to put in pictures but theres no function to do so.

Squarish thing should be gps antenna. Sensor looking thing is like holes on the lights panel? Think should be just holes where the mic for the hu is inside. Auto head light sensor is a round knob near the gps antenna side if u have it

I'm thinking of installing the after market cruise control and the change lane assist, but not sure is these allowed by LTA and will it affect the insurance. Any advise?

post-5225-0-35200300-1548931699.jpg

post-5225-0-57478700-1548931699.jpg

post-5225-0-82241900-1548931699.png

• Praise 1

My experience with Nissan Sylphy for the past 3.5 years.

I got the current car in 2015 June and has clocked 95k km since. Was thinking of changing it last year Aug but decided not to as I still enjoy the drive. It is a day to day car, fuel consumption was around 15.3km/l as indicated by the meter but actual readings are like 13.8km/l for 60% city/40% highway. The consumption does get better to around 14.8km/l for 30% city/ 70% highway. The first year was bad at around 13km/l for 30% city / 70% highway.

The audio system was not working in just around 6 months and TC changed a new unit and till now everything is working fine. The camera died after 15 months and I've change it.

I've added quite a few accessories over the years. I got all these items from China web site fixed them myself. Change my cabin filter every 10K to 20K. Added sound insulation on all 4 doors and the car boot. Change all cabin light bulbs to LED type. Added leather cover for the hand brake and gear stick. Just change the air filter to K&N which I find the engineer noise reduced.

Likely I will drive this car till 10 years unless car price drop further.

post-5225-0-23699700-1548934585_thumb.jpg

post-5225-0-65689100-1548934585_thumb.jpg

post-5225-0-00952800-1548934586_thumb.jpg

post-5225-0-32794600-1548934586_thumb.jpg

post-5225-0-64968700-1548934586_thumb.jpg

post-5225-0-03182500-1548934587_thumb.jpg

post-5225-0-41775200-1548934587_thumb.jpg

post-5225-0-87111900-1548934587_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Hi interested in slyphy premium ,price was quoted 84800 before 3k trade in , parf value plus 1.5k for body , value deal? Pls advice thnx

If your current ride expiring soon, then I would say it’s a good deal.

Total offset will be $4.5k above Parf.

Btw, what’s your current ride?

You missed the motor show I guess.

The PREMIUM model was going at only $79,800 at motor show this month. This was a fantastic deal. With freebies thrown in as well. It was a few thousand cheaper than K3 and Avante premium model, and more than $10K difference compared to premium Altis.

A Jap car going at a few thousand cheaper than Korean car is a steal.

• Praise 1

You missed the motor show I guess.

The PREMIUM model was going at only $79,800 at motor show this month. This was a fantastic deal. With freebies thrown in as well. It was a few thousand cheaper than K3 and Avante premium model, and more than $10K difference compared to premium Altis.

A Jap car going at a few thousand cheaper than Korean car is a steal.

Miss the motorshow pricing, but got some freebie like front n back recorder ,reverse cams, GPS ,leather seats n sport rims in the premium model, manage to ask for a steering wheel casing or wrap
  • Praise 1

anyone updated the gps before? how to do it?

new roads not inside...

Hi does the hu unit support Android carplay? What brand is the unit , how large is the screen display thnx, on second thoughts should opt for the lite and get a aftermarket unit
↡ Advertisement