Nissan Sylphy Feedbacks Please

Sazali

Neutral Newbie

Hi all sylphy 1.5 owners: just got my ride lst saturday.

change stock tyres to Hankook K415.

overall car performance ok except for the pickup which is weak.

is there any way to imporve on the pickup?

if we install new "gadgets" to imporve the pickuo, will it void our warranty and TC questions us during the 3 free servicing?.

advice much appreciated.

Normally they wouldnt be bothered with your mod during servicing.

They normally questioned you when u r back to change parts or complaining abt things faulty.

if we install new "gadgets" to imporve the pickuo, will it void our warranty and TC questions us during the 3 free servicing?.

advice much appreciated.

Should ve chosen a civic if u wanted better pickup... Just live with the slow pick up dude...... And btw, save yr money on those snake oil stuff..... Want to really boost pickup with results, TC or lup a bigger cc engine is the way to go.....

Should ve chosen a civic if u wanted better pickup... Just live with the slow pick up dude...... And btw, save yr money on those snake oil stuff..... Want to really boost pickup with results, TC or lup a bigger cc engine is the way to go.....

pickup also not very good for civic 1.6 also when full load. sld have gotten 1.8 or 2l instead. sold off 2.5yrs later.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Collected my ride a week ago.

I realised the right rear door gap is slightly wider than the left, seems like the door is not fully closed type.

May I ask is it the door alignment need to be adjusted?

Neutral Newbie

advice much appreciated.

For start, change to 5W-50 synthetic oil and a better set of spark plugs. Should help a bit.

Hmm.. read that some Sylphy owners complaint about soft rear suspension. For new cars, I suggest to take a look at spring stiffener.

yup uncles liao.. I 38 going to 39.

i cannot speak for the rest but for me when i choose the car, the comfort and safety of my family members are first priority.

how comfortable the car is... my 18 months daughter can always sleep soundly in her babysit while travelling in the car, which is not always the case with my old ride :D

I am just curious to know whats the avg age group for ppl whom drive Sylphy. Can owners feedback?

this car definitely not for youngsters

Neutral Newbie

Me 35 this year. 2 kids and having alot of the kids' stuffs, sylphy boot is indeed impressive.

Had done 1k servicing and getting an average of 15.2km/L (70%HW 30%UB), quite please with this car.

Neutral Newbie

I hate the side bolstering on the rear seats. If you're not tiny they seem to push you towards the middle of the car. Stupid. The rest of the car is very nice.

Neutral Newbie

hi all,

I just collect the 2.0 model, bought it second-hand. I was wondering if any of you guys knows if the engine is still using timing belt or timing chain.

↡ Advertisement