Nissan Sylphy Feedbacks Please

Sazali

Hi does the hu unit support Android carplay? What brand is the unit , how large is the screen display thnx, on second thoughts should opt for the lite and get a aftermarket unit

mine is 5yr old.... i dont know the new model detail

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I'm thinking of installing the after market cruise control and the change lane assist, but not sure is these allowed by LTA and will it affect the insurance. Any advise?

Hi, did u manage to install the cruise control kit? If successful pls advise me how to fo it as i am thinking of installing too
  • Praise 1

Hi, did u manage to install the cruise control kit? If successful pls advise me how to fo it as i am thinking of installing too

No, not yet as I'm unsure will that cause any problem with LTA and the insurance.

Do anyone has information on this.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I'm thinking of installing the after market cruise control and the change lane assist, but not sure is these allowed by LTA and will it affect the insurance. Any advise?

Bro how much to get this cruise control?

Bro how much to get this cruise control?

Its about SGD295 including shipping and credit card charges.

I have been checking in the web, it is not too difficult to install. You need to remove the steering wheel column cover and the air big, install the 2 control panels and cruise controller and some wires. The sound system control panel should be straight forward.

For the cruise control, you need to connect 2 wires into a connector in the steering wheel column for the instrument panel cruise control indicator to light up when cruise control is activated. 1 wire need to connect to the accelerator and another to the brake. Most site said that the brake wire can be left unconnected. Then connect the cruise control system to the OBD.

There is also a digital speed indicator panel which I believe you don't need to connect if you don't want to.

Here is site on the installation

http://club.qc188.com/thread-1557411-1.html

the cruise control

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.131.63c37484UmZN2E&id=582167304480

I've also install the TPMS few weeks ago. Very easy and cost me less than SGD40. It does not tell you the actual pressure but more of using the ABS data via the OBD to detect any problem with the tyres. I installed it because of experiencing 3 tyres puncture in the last 3 years; 2 by nail. The worst one was stone and the tyre was less one month old. It beyond repair as the stone damaged the tyre wall.   post-5225-0-01059700-1551437850_thumb.png

Very easy to install need to remove and panel below the steering wheel, Remove 2 screws that secure the engine and petrol open handler, then one more screw behind it, pull out the panel and remove the 2 screws that secure the headlight control with 2 other blank. Remove one of the blank and put in the TPMS and connect to the OBD.

Hi, anyone can advise if 17 inch rims on 2006 Toyota wish can fit in 2019 sylphy?

Just found out I can't bring over my rims from wish to sylphy... What a disappointment.

Any one has recommendation for 17 inch rims for sylphy?

Recently bought a 2009 sylphy and the dashboard got bubbles, any idea where to replace the dashboard. Get sticky after parking in hot sun for few hours.

Twincharged

was servicing my sylphy at tanchong... heard some guys talking about their x-trail having FC of 13-16km/l...

and i am struggling to get 12km/l in my sylphy  :TT_TT: ...

Guest Josephdig
Neutral Newbie

Harmonious of the most ways to proliferation mobile implement doing is to stretch through rooting process,

therefore crafty how to root android . with or without PC in tune with beside step is merest grave for anyone.

Gadgets producers purposely de-escalate its products capabilities but it can clearly be increased if purposely made industriousness is used.

Shout we will hint at you more about it.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all. Newbie to this site here.

Just got a 2nd hand Sylphy 2008. She’s done about 90k++ when I got her.

Just got safety sake, I’m thinking to ask a Mechanic to do an overall check. Should I get this check done at the outside workshops or go back to the Tan Cheong dealer side to get their own mechanics to check?

Harmonious of the most ways to proliferation mobile implement doing is to stretch through rooting process,

therefore crafty how to root android . with or without PC in tune with beside step is merest grave for anyone.

Gadgets producers purposely de-escalate its products capabilities but it can clearly be increased if purposely made industriousness is used.

Shout we will hint at you more about it.

@radx

Turbocharged

was servicing my sylphy at tanchong... heard some guys talking about their x-trail having FC of 13-16km/l...

and i am struggling to get 12km/l in my sylphy :TT_TT: ...

I think they are not saying the truth unless it is the fc on ns highway.

I am on QQ 2.0. Same engine as x trail. But easily lighter by 100kg at least. My best fc trip was 15+ and that was done on a clear almost empty ecp from cbd to bedok. Expressway more than 95%.

My normal average fc is 10.5 to 11 and that already includes a high proportion of expressway.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1