SJI Homecoming Dinner

Achtung

Hi all,

If you are a Josephian, kindly refer to today's advertisement in the Straits Time, Page C11. SJI is organizing a series of homecoming dinners in the months ahead. Should u need more information, please PM me.

Ora et Labora.

LCL

↡ Advertisement

Ha ha, 10th year only..... i already organized my 20 years.

So are u helping out to org your 10 years?

thanks for the heads up!

its my 10th yr reunion this yr

cant believe how time flies man

I am the last batch to leave the old SJI....miss the soccer days at the field opp. our school....the tuckshop food....the seow uncle fried kway teow, indian muslim mee siam (can never find back that taste, different from the usual malay mee siam), the uncle selling popiah and fish cakes, the sticky curry rice and the sexy auntie selling cold drinks...haha...PE was at Fort Canning...Francis Thomson was the discipline master follow by Mr.Marten....I miss the good old times....usual hangout either YMCA Mac or Far East Mac....technical class at Swiss Cottage, can siam and go disco roller skate at Parkmall....never failed to put a smile on me when I think back.......

(edited)

You were the last batch in Bras Basah, which year was that? I recollect in early 80's still BB.

Edited by David

I am the last batch to leave the old SJI....miss the soccer days at the field opp. our school....the tuckshop food....the seow uncle fried kway teow, indian muslim mee siam (can never find back that taste, different from the usual malay mee siam), the uncle selling popiah and fish cakes, the sticky curry rice and the sexy auntie selling cold drinks...haha...PE was at Fort Canning...Francis Thomson was the discipline master follow by Mr.Marten....I miss the good old times....usual hangout either YMCA Mac or Far East Mac....technical class at Swiss Cottage, can siam and go disco roller skate at Parkmall....never failed to put a smile on me when I think back.......

Ha remember I used to run out of school through the tuckshop.

I was from the last batch too. Dont tell me u r Choon Kiat?

My time the Discipline Master was the legendary Kenneth Tang Wing Kee....crosiing arms all the time...i was punched in the stomach once by him for answering back hahhah

He was my form teacher too. amputated fingers. Love it when he explains the ten commandments with missing fingers.

my sentiments man...I'm class of 85...4Arts2....Form Teacher Bro Oliver Rogers

Your year will be the year of Adrain Ler and gang.

I graduated in 1986 - my form teacher was Brother Henry O'Brien - must touch base with my old class mates.

↡ Advertisement