Hyundai i30 station wagon

Friendstar

have seen a few times , even saw a roomy drove past me when i'm on my way to Komoco ...... its nice also , although its a little van like .. if only roomy can be offered at 55k and below..haizz

Hyundai I30 CW seems to have everything

↡ Advertisement

Uu test drove the hatchback or the station wagon?

i30cw version..trying to replace my Astra.. but it looks like.. it needs a bit more stuff to convince me to replace my Astra...

so not changing it for now..

looking at MiTo now...

Neutral Newbie

anyone knows the price of i30CW. latest pricing after the last COE after discount.

interested in this car. Can drop me a PM if not convenient to post price

i30cw version..trying to replace my Astra.. but it looks like.. it needs a bit more stuff to convince me to replace my Astra...

looking at MiTo now...

What is the price for Mito ?

will the manual transmission really flop in singapore?

why komoco avoids bringing in manual transmission cars? Hyundai also not luxury brand

Maybe becos auto appeal to most family conscious owner where I would say most wife drive auto [rolleyes] . Anyway not much different la unless driving a performance car.

looking at MiTo now...

that's an expensive car. Renault Clio should be a good choice too btw.

so fast collect the car already?

It was just like 1-week+ ago when uu ask us whether to get a rooster or this car...

car mechanicals I dunno - but congrats for your purchase!

Rmb to post FC figures for other MCFers to take note when purchasing [flowerface]

Thinking of changing the rims to a bigger sizes on my I30CW , wonder which brand is good ?? however I'm not sure what is the term "offset ..etc" or which ones are suitable on my ride

any one , please advise

Thanks

Thinking of changing the rims to a bigger sizes on my I30CW , wonder which brand is good ?? however I'm not sure what is the term "offset ..etc" or which ones are suitable on my ride

any one , please advise

Thanks

Never drive car. So can't give uu any advice. ps.

But uu can go to the tyres and rims and look at the threads there. Maybe you can find your answer / post your question there.

Edited by Alfisti168

Will u bite?i30 wagon

Just saw an i30 wagon today. Doesn't look as long as I thought (good), got side mirror signal indicator (good), interior quality quite good, 15" rims doesn't look as lost as I thought too, and the rear is spacious.

Hope its driving dynamics nn FC is as impressive too.

Edited by Alfisti168

Neutral Newbie

Just saw an i30 wagon today. Doesn't look as long as I thought (good), got side mirror signal indicator (good), interior quality quite good, 15" rims doesn't look as lost as I thought too, and the rear is spacious.

Hope its driving dynamics nn FC is as impressive too.

the one thing that really killed i30 CW is the design of the nose of head lamp. the rest of the car is top notch.

facepalm.jpg

the one thing that really killed i30 CW is the design of the nose of head lamp. the rest of the car is top notch.

true. But fret not. A facelift should be coming soon.

↡ Advertisement