Cho Kee Wanton Mee (Cao Ji Yun Tun Mian), Old Airport Rd

Boi2uncle

Neutral Newbie

Fei Fei Wanton better... IMO

Ang Mo not bad also la... both good

omg feifei. i try 1 time & i never go back again. nothing special. it just another wanton mee.

↡ Advertisement

Hell Yeah man!! To me, this is the Wan Tan Mee Champion of the World!! [thumbsup] My grandma brought me there when I was but a kid, feet barely able to touch the ground when seated, and I have been eating there ever since! Seriously folks, nobody does it better! [scholar]

Hahaha! That's your favourite place what! :\

But the wait for the food to come is slightly longer.

Hell Yeah man!! To me, this is the Wan Tan Mee Champion of the World!! [thumbsup] My grandma brought me there when I was but a kid, feet barely able to touch the ground when seated, and I have been eating there ever since! Seriously folks, nobody does it better! [scholar]

Sounds like Solid... Think must go down some time to try...

Neutral Newbie

omg feifei. i try 1 time & i never go back again. nothing special. it just another wanton mee.

Agree. Especially now they employ all China staffs to cook. Standard drop like dunno wat. Lots of Ang Mo's customer were from Fei Fei.

Sounds like Solid... Think must go down some time to try...

Die die must try! You'll either love it or hate it. 90% of people would love it, the other 10% have funny tastebuds and dunno what they're missing [rolleyes]

But a word of caution, the chilli is incredibly HOT! [bounce1] Handmade by Ah Eng himself, it is slightly fermented so you can sometimes see bubbles of carbon dioxide rising to the surface his chilli bowl. On it's own it tastes terrible, but eat it with the mee and you'll find out that heaven truly is a place on Earth! And his wantans... [inlove] No words mate, no words...

Be sure that wherever you are the next day has a good, clean & accessible toilet though, it's almost 100% sure you'll get an upset stomach! But never fear, after 2 rounds of bombing, you'll be right as rain!

Die die must try! You'll either love it or hate it. 90% of people would love it, the other 10% have funny tastebuds and dunno what they're missing [rolleyes]

But a word of caution, the chilli is incredibly HOT! [bounce1] Handmade by Ah Eng himself, it is slightly fermented so you can sometimes see bubbles of carbon dioxide rising to the surface his chilli bowl. On it's own it tastes terrible, but eat it with the mee and you'll find out that heaven truly is a place on Earth! And his wantans... [inlove] No words mate, no words...

Be sure that wherever you are the next day has a good, clean & accessible toilet though, it's almost 100% sure you'll get an upset stomach! But never fear, after 2 rounds of bombing, you'll be right as rain!

Please don't remind me man. Laosai :\

I don't want to eat with the chilli. -.-

↡ Advertisement