Need Advice on Self Storage

Yaoxing

Hypersonic

$149 month?

buy an old van, stick your stuff inside and pay

hdb car park $70 or $80 or however much it is!

↡ Advertisement

actually i was like many of you who rented storage space

but later i figured out that you can buy one relatively cheap

dont have to be central region close to business district if you are using for yourself

i bought myself a smallish warehouse to store my crap which over the year grew to more crap

the reason why i bought the warehouse unit was because i was paying good money for someone else mortgage

unless you want to use the warehouse unit for many years than buy

otherwise if for a few months rent

i was fortunately because there was capital appreciation too

hope this gives another perspective to renting

actually i was like many of you who rented storage space

but later i figured out that you can buy one relatively cheap

dont have to be central region close to business district if you are using for yourself

i bought myself a smallish warehouse to store my crap which over the year grew to more crap

the reason why i bought the warehouse unit was because i was paying good money for someone else mortgage

unless you want to use the warehouse unit for many years than buy

otherwise if for a few months rent

i was fortunately because there was capital appreciation too

hope this gives another perspective to renting

Care to share how much you actually paid for it and how big is the warehouse space? How did you find such lobangs?

Care to share how much you actually paid for it and how big is the warehouse space? How did you find such lobangs?

there is no lobang so to say

it is all in the papers

one thing let to another

I used to work at a self storage place -

it had a PIN at the gate to get access (everyone had a personal pin, I could lock out non payers via suspending pin)

Then each unit was locked with your own lock. Had surveillance cameras all over.

The big thing - consider the value of what you are storing very carefully, not just now, but in two years time and weigh that against the storage cost ($150 per month for 24 months is $3,600!!) and what it would cost you to replace the items in two years (remembering that anything like electronics etc will be out of date.

Naturally, if all of the items are the "sentimental value" type, the above won't apply as there is no replacement cost.

In my honest opinion, there are very few items that meet at the confluence of "worth storing" and "I'd be willing to entrust to a warehouse instead of a corner of my room"

Also, for what it's worth, my father stored a whole bunch of furniture while he lived in Australia for a while, now almost all of our family photo albums are MIA - not sure if they got lost in transit, lost in the warehouse, or if the person he shared the storage with has them...

For more details & FAQ please click the link below;-
http://payu-storage.blogspot.sg/

We offer the cheapest/unbeatable and most flexible storage in town. We are in this business for more than 10 years since 2003.

Some of our customers were so surprised with our prices, why is it so much cheaper than other storage like Storefriendly/Lock+Store Self Storage /Extra Space/Storhub

--------------------------------------Frequently Asked Questions----------------

Q: How can we make sure that our items stored will not be foreclosed/ abruptly asked to leave due to you not making bank/rental payments to your bank/landlord.
A: The unit is owned by us directly without any mortgage so you do not need to worry if your master tenant is not paying their rents and causing inconvenience to subtenants like you as you are dealing directly with direct owners.

Q. What is the difference between your storage service and others like EasyStore/Storehub
A: Our storage is basically a No Frill/Budget storage(Pay As U Use) as we only charge customers on the space they use instead of the minimum space that you have to rent.

For more details & other FAQ please click the link below;-
http://payu-storage.blogspot.sg/

------CHEAPEST PRICE FROM $18 PM-------

The price starts from $18 for a volume space of 1m x 1m x 1m. per month.

Currently, half of our stores are leased out mainly to HDB/Condo owners who need to store their furniture for renovation normally for 2 months. We can provide moving services through EasyVan which is currently the cheapest in the market.

------PAY BASE ON SPACE USED------

It makes your calculation easier by measuring the total length by total width by total height.
1) Using the maximum length required for each dimension. The final figure just multiply by $18 to get the exact amount you need to pay for the rental.

2) Eg. a Queen size bed ,mattress of 1.6m x 2m x 0.4m = 1.28 cubic meter
The cost for storage will be 1.28 x $18 = $20.50 per month
The minimum period is 2 months so the price will be $41.

Our storage is in Paya Lebar are, the upcoming industrial hub in Ubi Techpark near Macpherson MRT.

For more info please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to Escorp 97563849.

post-84560-0-95824000-1432837888.jpg

post-84560-0-25718400-1432837907.jpg

• Dislike 1

I know 2 self-storage quite good:

https://storeroom.com.sg/ Store Room is a new self-storage company, they provide aircon storage service with different size of storage. 

https://www.rodexmovers.com.sg/services/warehousing-storage-facility/  Rodex movers provide non-aircon storage. their price is based on your goods size. Instead of the partitions, they make the space more flexible to the customer who is looking for the cheapest space.

Supersonic

I know 2 self-storage quite good:

https://storeroom.com.sg/ Store Room is a new self-storage company, they provide aircon storage service with different size of storage. 

https://www.rodexmovers.com.sg/services/warehousing-storage-facility/  Rodex movers provide non-aircon storage. their price is based on your goods size. Instead of the partitions, they make the space more flexible to the customer who is looking for the cheapest space.

I thought RadX has new business... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Can try this spaceship storage provide movers too, www.spaceship.com.sg all can order via online

They sent a sales representative to my house to give a pricing , I went ahead with them even though I went down to 2 self-storage facility as they are not very keen in trying to close. 

Chose spaceship cause of their app whereby they inventorise all my house item.

↡ Advertisement