Mobile Tv Tuner...

Smurfs

Neutral Newbie

For those who have installed the digital tv tuner... does the image become distorted during travelling?? Any brand to recommend?

↡ Advertisement

Using Unify brand now...No, picture will not be distorted if watching TV Mobile but for CH5,8 and CNA it will but most at the East side.

As of now, only TV Mobile signal can make it while on the move.

The other channels will probably get "stuck" somewhere [sleeping]

For those who have installed the digital tv tuner... does the image become distorted during travelling?? Any brand to recommend?

Neutral Newbie

Using Unify brand now...No, picture will not be distorted if watching TV Mobile but for CH5,8 and CNA it will but most at the East side.

Most distortion at the east side?? whats the total cost??

hi, just to check need to pay for tv license as my car is oing to LTA for inspection soon..

How they know you have TV mobile in your car. As far as I know, there's no such license to pay... [lipsrsealed]

Most distortion at the east side?? whats the total cost??

I got mine at $500 but that was 1 year ago...now I think less than $400 can get.

I have just bought last week from Sim Lim Tower the latest Digital TV Tuner. Made in China type (DTR-1205EU), not a local manufacture one. This comes with a USB port for thumbdrive connection (tried and found not a host USB port, cannot work with a USB 2.5" HD). Supports JPEG/MP3/MP4/AVI/MPG/DAT/VOB. Can detect and tune to SCV digital channels but these are scrambled. Support 2 antennas system. Comes with a pair of active antennas at S$280 from San-Ace Electronics(#01-10).

Not to mention this has 3 video outputs and one video input (reverse cam connection or any thing). Built in sensor for remote control + an extended external remote control sensor wire provided. A very complete system. Still have teletext function !

I will be adding a 2.5" multimedia HD to my ICE. Found one at Sim Lim Square. Case alone with HDMI output is at S$92.00. This case also has a additional USB host port + a SD memory slot. I will not need DVDs. HD storage is the way to go.

Next, most probably will be adding a 9" headrest NECVOX monitor. Good quality image from NECVOX.

Neutral Newbie

Not to mention this has 3 video outputs and one video input (reverse cam connection or any thing). Built in sensor for remote control + an extended external remote control sensor wire provided. A very complete system. Still have teletext function !

I will be adding a 2.5" multimedia HD to my ICE. Found one at Sim Lim Square. Case alone with HDMI output is at S$92.00. This case also has a additional USB host port + a SD memory slot. I will not need DVDs. HD storage is the way to go.

Next, most probably will be adding a 9" headrest NECVOX monitor. Good quality image from NECVOX.

The 2.5" HD can be projected to the headrest monitor directly or to the HU?

Seems like MDA's licensing for vehicles is damn outdated. There's only radio license for vehicles, while TV license is classified under residential and non-residential licenses. For non-residential licenses they seem to be referring to offices and business premises.

2 questions:

1. If I use a USB TV tuner in office and there are no other TVs or licenses in the office, will the company get into trouble?

2. If vehicle TV sets are not listed, does that mean no license to pay, or classified under non-residential license?

DVB-2009A-1.jpg

dvb-t.jpg

DVB-2009_accessory.jpg

2-4.jpg

dvb-tvideos.jpg

Reception was very good. Able to watch Digital CH5, CH8, CNA & TV mobile You can also see the programs timetable too. TV Signals are quite poor only in Geylang. During installation at the workshop, most properly will not be able to scan any channels. But once u are out of geylang rd, should be able to scan all channels. Also I have trial and tested on this DVB-T receiver as I always deliver my items in the whole of Singapore. Reception was very good. Tuas, Woodlands, Changi, Town area, Central are all good.

Detailed Description

Feature:

Mobile digital TV receiver, DVB-T tuner, DVB antenna - For clear telecast of CH5, CH8, CNA and TV mobile

Technical Parameters

Tune: two

Input code rate: 4.98-31.67Mbit/s

Modulate: QPSK.16-QAM,64-QAM

FFT mode: 2K/8k

Input:

Input Frequency: VHF177.5MHz~226.5MHz UHF474MHz~858MHz

Input Voltage: -20~-65dBmV

Input Resistance: 75ohm

4 Way Video Output:

Output Resistance: 75ohm

Output Voltage: 1.0+/-20mVp-p

Audio Output:

Output Resistance: 680

Output Voltage: -15dB

General Technical Parameteres

Power Supply: DC 12V 6W

Connecting Terminal:

External antenna input jack, Quadrate car power input jack, Antenna output jack, Audio/Video(AV) output jack, Extern

remote control cord jack, External power supply input jack.

Applicable Power Supply: Car storage battery (12V)

Outer Dimension: 145mm X 167mm X 28mm

Amplication Temperature: 5~35

Storage Temperature: -30~60

Including two antennas

Do you have a DVD player with LCD screen in your car but you seldom watch DVD? Why don't you get a mobile DVB-T Receiver so that you can watch all your favorite TV shows live in the comfort of your car.

Special Introductory price of $300 w installation included at our authorised workshop in Geylang. Antennas will be installed in the front and back bumpers. Very well done installation. No wires are exposed. All hidden. Stocks are coming this week. Pls sms me at 96952338 to order your sets. 6mths warranty. Outside price is around $400 for something similar. For any demo, pls come to Tuas south during office hrs.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro

I got Digistream receiver, not bad @$380 include installation. Heard is made in Singapore and come with 1 yr warranty. The model: dtv2000-m

u can visit their website www.digistream.com.sg

Last time they call Unify.

Regards

Rac [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement