Lancer CS3/EX Owners...Please Check in Part XIV

Mivec9

trust me, it is your right foot. i'm on the full syn car-lube. can hit abt 370km now at half tank. [drivingcar]

how muchie is denso iridium?

u kw philips vision is how much lumens??

i know but most of the time i m on road, i think i m (10% highway 90% normal road), so FC not very gd.

Denso Iridium IK16 S$60 per set of 4 plugs, Spark plug change: $8*

very confused leh... dunno which one leh.

Philips Vision plus, phillips Blue Vision, Osram nightbreaker or Osram Cool Blue? :blink:

ok, finally went for my 30k after 2yrs 4mths of ownership, this are the item i changed.

Osram Cool Blue 4000k

H4 S$39.00 per set

Schaeffer #7000 5w30 S$11.00 $33

Denso Iridium IK16 S$60 per set of 4 plugs

Oil change: $12*

Spark plug change: $8*

Can feel the car slightly lighter, but pickup still slow... [laugh]

ok, finally went for my 30k after 2yrs 4mths of ownership, this are the item i changed.

Osram Cool Blue 4000k

H4 S$39.00 per set

Schaeffer #7000 5w30 S$11.00 $33

Denso Iridium IK16 S$60 per set of 4 plugs

Oil change: $12*

Spark plug change: $8*

Can feel the car slightly lighter, but pickup still slow... [laugh]

how come u need 3 litre nia...think abt there.

pick up slow? urs is manual rite?? u want pick up fast, just ramp accel more lor....lol

how come u need 3 litre nia...think abt there.

pick up slow? urs is manual rite?? u want pick up fast, just ramp accel more lor....lol

Lancer only uses 3 litres of engine oil. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Recently, i thinking of maybe i should sell my 2yrs and 4 mths ride since it is seriously underutilized (Mileage 30K only).

but of cos i know if i sell to the dealer sure "liao" big time, unless i sell my car myself.

I did a search based on car that is close to mine, i wondering are those sell price real???

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing...PRC=0&AVL=2

Any comment???

if these price is market selling price, then worth to sell cos wont lugi that much.

so u wont be driving liao or considering getting another??

Recently, i thinking of maybe i should sell my 2yrs and 4 mths ride since it is seriously underutilized (Mileage 30K only).

but of cos i know if i sell to the dealer sure "liao" big time, unless i sell my car myself.

I did a search based on car that is close to mine, i wondering are those sell price real???

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing...PRC=0&AVL=2

Any comment???

Hi... Yes, those sell price are REAL.. but expect $1K to $3K less of the price u see (thru bargaining etc)... usually they post the "market price"... then some jokers will post either very high or very low...

if these price is market selling price, then worth to sell cos wont lugi that much.

so u wont be driving liao or considering getting another??

Maybe dun want to drive liao, already lost the drive to drive liao... [:(]

Hi... Yes, those sell price are REAL.. but expect $1K to $3K less of the price u see (thru bargaining etc)... usually they post the "market price"... then some jokers will post either very high or very low...

Look like buay pai leh, the selling price show around 40k, my outstanding is around 33.7k now, so maybe i still can get extra... Hahaha... [:p]

Edited by Titanium

Hi guys, i am wondering u all got lobang any frens or urself selling ur ride? I am a lady buyer looking for own use. Want 09/10 lancer ex 1.5. Prefer white with bodykits. Tks alot. contact me at 92283558 if anyone selling. i seldom surf net. Tks

Look like buay pai leh, the selling price show around 40k, my outstanding is around 33.7k now, so maybe i still can get extra... Hahaha... [:p]

haha.. that's good... you took a shorter term loan right? less than 10 years? if that's the case, yeah, you can breakeven earlier... which you seem to have now.

you can try to post on SGcarmart if you are serious lor... my friend sold his Suzuki Swift Sports this way also. But be prepared to get people calling to view your car :)

Remember, people look for low mileage and age of car :)

haha.. that's good... you took a shorter term loan right? less than 10 years? if that's the case, yeah, you can breakeven earlier... which you seem to have now.

you can try to post on SGcarmart if you are serious lor... my friend sold his Suzuki Swift Sports this way also. But be prepared to get people calling to view your car :)

Remember, people look for low mileage and age of car :)

but from my understandings there are many document to do leh, and also have to settle the outstanding loan 1st before selling.

Yeah, my mileage is super low for a 2 yrs + car.

Lancer only uses 3 litres of engine oil. Nothing more. Nothing less.

wei wei....u msg me via old hp no iszit?? :wub:

already send u my new number....how come u never reply? busy go dating iszit?? [gorgeous]

↡ Advertisement