Lancer CS3/EX Owners...Please Check in Part XIV

Mivec9

All learn from you. Your guidance is priceless.....

np.....how come u like to any claim stuff....nvm, that is ur tan jia...any how claim this and that [:p]:D

↡ Advertisement

Sure or not? I thought yours would have caught up with mine.

i am safety driver lah, not monstrous convoy like what "do nothing" thread describes you loh

When is the next meetup? [:p]

when "do nothing" thread having meetup? we should combine.... paisay, that thread is way too much for me to follow....moves like a wind, but never see MU date one [:p]

Hi guys, i am wondering u all got lobang any frens or urself selling ur ride? I am a lady buyer looking for own use. Want 09/10 lancer ex 1.5. Prefer white with bodykits. Tks alot. contact me at 92283558 if anyone selling. i seldom surf net. Tks

after i suan yuan, dunno why he never reply u. normally he is fast to reply on all queries.

anyway, are u an agent?? :D

when "do nothing" thread having meetup? we should combine.... paisay, that thread is way too much for me to follow....moves like a wind, but never see MU date one [:p]

Me too. All young punks.....Super energetic.....

after i suan yuan, dunno why he never reply u. normally he is fast to reply on all queries.

anyway, are u an agent?? :D

Oops....Forgot....

I slept already then.

Hi guys, i am wondering u all got lobang any frens or urself selling ur ride? I am a lady buyer looking for own use. Want 09/10 lancer ex 1.5. Prefer white with bodykits. Tks alot. contact me at 92283558 if anyone selling. i seldom surf net. Tks

Dear sis, do check out Lancer Motoring Club. A few bros there are selling their rides.

Have a nice day!

i dun get it by lost drive to drive?? iszit ur current work no need driving and probably in cbd area? likedat, park and ride or can totally give up if u dont really need a car. but no car a bit mafan...

imagine u have been driving for so many yrs. weigh pro and con lor bro...

ya.. working in CDB area now, only drive to kallang then take MRT to office. Weekend also no dates leh... [bigcry]

Bro, i mean my mileage is 30,000km for 28mths leh... <_<

that works out abt 12,000km. pretty low mileage.

ya.. working in CDB area now, only drive to kallang then take MRT to office. Weekend also no dates leh... [bigcry]

cbd other than c/p, quite gd area to work. everyday can shop shop. food wise sibei kui....unless go golden shoe still ok.

how your compressor ride? i read for resale, many comment compressor better than 320i...how come huh??

the Kompressor is GREAT... the reason kompressor better than 320i couple of reasons... for me, I was bought when i stepped into the C after i saw the interior of the 320i :p

somemore, the same year... my car got more features than the 320i :p

the Kompressor is GREAT... the reason kompressor better than 320i couple of reasons... for me, I was bought when i stepped into the C after i saw the interior of the 320i :p

what are the more features?? [cool]

But I like the simplicity of 320i. [laugh]

Heard also about the reliability of 320i.

that works out abt 12,000km. pretty low mileage.

With my new job, I am covering more than 100 km per day. [sweatdrop]

Good to test out the durability and sturdiness of CS 3.

With my new job, I am covering more than 100 km per day. [sweatdrop]

Good to test out the durability and sturdiness of CS 3.

how come ur new job must travel such distance!!? goodness! [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement