What conti brand you dreamt of owning when you were young?

Valiumz

During pri sch days - Marcerlee Benz E200 and Rolls Royce.

17yrs old - BMW 7 Series coz my cousin got one 728 and I am super impressed how comfy and powerful it is to ferry 6 adults effortlessly on a slope.

18yrs old - got my licence and see quite a few BMW coupe in my Poly and love the 320 coupe

during NS till ORD - still BMW

During Uni days - Jaguar, Maserati

Working days till present - Audi

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

EEeeeee, yucks........ sorry [sweatdrop]

no worries.. personal preference.. cos this was when young ma... as a girl i love pink in everything when i was young... of cos not taste is different .

Mine was a GMC Delorean bcos of the show "Back To the Future". But the company went bankrupt and now only provide spare parts.

Fun fact: the car dun need any paint job, the metallic sliver colour is actually the stainless steel which is used for the body panels.

A ford Cortina for me!

when i was 7 or 8 i got a ride in saab 900turbo and i fell in love wif the car. always wanted 1. till today i'm hoping to find 1 in gd condition. tats the realistic dream car. unrealistic wud be the lancia delta integrale evo ll.

(edited)

I wanted an Astina at 1 point of time... haha

The Conti I wanted then was Volvo and Porsche...

Edited by Xspace

I saw before 840 on the roads before..old car but still look very good.

I have one in my workshop now....its been there for more than a month already....till this day still cant get enough of its looks...dosent look dated despite its age....but one downside of this car is that the brakes totally CMI...LOL...

I have one in my workshop now....its been there for more than a month already....till this day still cant get enough of its looks...dosent look dated despite its age....but one downside of this car is that the brakes totally CMI...LOL...

In the workshop ? Why issit there for a month ? Cant get its spare parts ?