Freak incidents

Vextan

What are some of the freak incidents that ever happened around you ? Like this morning how i bought a cup of coffee and the plastic cup is leaking, then i place the leaking cup into another plastic cup. skully when i drink from the coffee cup, the coffee leakout out and completely spill onto my 2 ply Feraud shirt ! Now i donno whether to go back home to change or not. Freak man. Next pls, and TGIF !

↡ Advertisement

What are some of the freak incidents that ever happened around you ? Like this morning how i bought a cup of coffee and the plastic cup is leaking, then i place the leaking cup into another plastic cup. skully when i drink from the coffee cup, the coffee leakout out and completely spill onto my 2 ply Feraud shirt ! Now i donno whether to go back home to change or not. Freak man. Next pls, and TGIF !

Dun change.....since today friday...chill. Use this as a conversation starter with ladies.....craft out an exciting story how u got the coffee spill :)

Neutral Newbie

i bit into a fish bone and it broke my tooth into half.

Speaking of fish bones, this happened to a friend of mine. Accidentally swallowed a fish bone which got stuck in her throat. tried to wash down with water or let it dislodge itself didnt work had to go to A & E to get it removed 2 days later.

Dun change.....since today friday...chill. Use this as a conversation starter with ladies.....craft out an exciting story how u got the coffee spill :)

good idea. already a girl had asked me why there is a spill and pointed at there.

Turbocharged

good idea. already a girl had asked me why there is a spill and pointed at there.

If you don't soak the shirt in detergent now, you may have a conversation starter permanently everytime you wear that shirt. [lipsrsealed]

My chiobu assistant needed help with her pc this morning, we reached out for the mouse at the same time and we touched hands.

I think she wants to sleep with me.

My chiobu assistant needed help with her pc this morning, we reached out for the mouse at the same time and we touched hands.

WAhahahahahaa! [thumbsup]

this is only a freak incident, not necessary a seduction. unless she drop her hankerchief just below her skirt. stop day dreaming. [laugh]

Wow [shocked]

You are so lucky ... [inlove][inlove][inlove]

i think i mentioned this before.

i had a friend who is very tall and he boast he has a long d*ck, once he made love to his gf for almost 2 hours, and ended up in NUH for bledding profusely there. according to the doctor her virgina was brutaled, so to speak. [:/]

this is only a freak incident, not necessary a seduction. unless she drop her hankerchief just below her skirt. stop day dreaming. [laugh]

You were asking for freak incidents. ergo, my story.

I added the sleep with me part for colour....and also cos she's lying naked on my couch in my office right now.....why the h3ll am I still typing messages on mcf???

↡ Advertisement