Anyone drives lancer 1.8 turbo?

So_nice

just wondering if anyone is driving the abovementioned car and can give a review on it? [;)]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

just wondering if anyone is driving the abovementioned car and can give a review on it? [;)]

according to my humble observation...the real EVO will have a swipper at the rear wind screen...all so called EVO wanna be will be spotted easily...

Edited by Application9999

yup..its the EOL ralliart lancer 1.8. running on the GDI engine if i'm not wrong. comes wif a rear wiper.

165bhp 220nm.

saw 1 selling rather close to the paper value recently..so just wondering hows the drive of this car?

the EX model i think has a upcoming ralliart version at 2.0L wif TC. comes wif SST and 240bhp i heard. dunno how true is tat.

the EX model i think has a upcoming ralliart version at 2.0L wif TC. comes wif SST and 240bhp i heard. dunno how true is tat.

My thinking is that...one should save enough to get the real EVO...any other than that is a [shakehead] ...no point getting a half pass six model which is not here not there....

Neutral Newbie

agree but its becoz they wanna fill the gap between the evo n ex.... so many ppl bought the S-GT and base Rex due to it being cheaper than the base evo....

My thinking is that...one should save enough to get the real EVO...any other than that is a [shakehead] ...no point getting a half pass six model which is not here not there....

evo? out of my league liao. anyway it looks good value as the car is selling close to paper value

real EVO's insurance quite "chor"

some people just need a normal sprinter, and base WRX, swift sport or 1.8T lancer comes to mine.

But this doesn't come with manual right?? I heard from my friends who driven it saying it is not fantasy, just slightly better than your average lancer.

But this doesn't come with manual right?? I heard from my friends who driven it saying it is not fantasy, just slightly better than your average lancer.

It is steptronic. Using the old GDI engine.

3 yrs ago test drove both lancer and the turbo version price diff was significant and the power difference was enoungh but did not warrant the extra 20plus k even my se told me take lancer better but now the prices are not tat far apart. Its not for racing la its for a faster drive smooth and good but 2nd hand is rare also.

heard of ralliart turbo for the EX also.

any idea what's the est damage when it launches?

Close to 100k.

Go for Evo X RS instead...

evo? out of my league liao. anyway it looks good value as the car is selling close to paper value

If close to paper value, nothing much to lose. Go for it.

I test drove it few years back. Quite nice but the 4 speed auto really dampens the performance. When on 1st gear, the power is reasonable but once the 2nd gear is engaged, the revs drops below the turbo range, so it becomes laggy.

↡ Advertisement