Use park and ride as Season Parking more worth it anyone?

SZY

Season Parking $90/mth

Park and ride $70/mth Free $40 ezlink card parking onli $30 per mth...

Any comments?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

when u say season parking, I assume its for parking at ur office. If its only $90, take it...park and ride are for those working in the city where season parking is already $300+ not including ERP charges.

I use park and ride and its normally sold out within 2 days? I work in the Raffles Quay area and in order to go in, I have to pay about $6 to $8 per day. On top of that, season p[arking is about $310 plus GST...so I will spend about $500 per month just on parking and ERP charges....compared to $70 park and ride? u do the math....

Park and ride = normal season parking??

as in you can park there at night also? Worth it if ur hse is near mrt lor... but will u walk 15 min for $2 saved/day ?

Season Parking $90/mth

Park and ride $70/mth Free $40 ezlink card parking onli $30 per mth...

Any comments?

it's a no brainer , take season parking .

Turbocharged

No. If I have to go through that way in order to save some money on parking then I should forget about buying a car.

park and ride only 7am to 9pm (mon-fri)

7am to 3pm(saturday)

if office area has park and ride, it is no brainer to just get park and ride. give ur family the ezlink card.

i used to pay $90 for season parking near office and they limit my usage to 7am to 1030pm only.

(edited)

if you don't mind when it rains heavily, and if you don't work overtime regularly, not a bad idea if you want to save some money.

Edited by Mnns

Park and ride = normal season parking??

as in you can park there at night also? Worth it if ur hse is near mrt lor... but will u walk 15 min for $2 saved/day ?

cannot leh. park and ride for certain hours only not whole day. If fatimah doesnt visit, then its still ok.

I live jus beside the P&R carpark at woodlands and I work graveyard shift so i only need 7am-9pm parking. Parking at my office free and graveyard shift no ERP haha...

↡ Advertisement