Admin of mycarforum, come in come in

Daryl76

Neutral Newbie

remove the damn complaints folder.. cos obviously some of these super LJ members cannot take to ppl complaining.. likewise like stomp, ppl post photos of incidents oso kenna bombed like nobody business.. i personally dun give a damn, i can take on them anytime.. but for wad? flaming very song meh? i chiong forum since 1999 and seen it all.. clones wars, ppl ganging up to gain upperhand in forums cos even if wrong, their numbers make up for it.. seriously, remove it la.. if not surely u see members from old time around only, newbies will just keep to themselves cos scared offending the LJ ppl..

↡ Advertisement

Good suggestion, this folder only generate anger, high temp & nothing of much value in term of car knowledge.

If you dun give a damn like what you had mentioned dan why suggest to remove it?

Something that someone had said must have seriously pissed you off for you to call them "LJ ppl". So how diff are you from them?

If you have really been in forum for so long you should know whatever you had posted, be it positive or negative comments, you will still face all of it cos it's other ppl's point of view. If you really cannot accept it (be it the truth or not)dan dun post for whatever reasons.

If you dun give a damn like what you had mentioned dan why suggest to remove it?

Something that someone had said must have seriously pissed you off for you to call them "LJ ppl". So how diff are you from them?

If you have really been in forum for so long you should know whatever you had posted, be it positive or negative comments, you will still face all of it cos it's other ppl's point of view. If you really cannot accept it (be it the truth or not)dan dun post for whatever reasons.

[thumbsup][thumbsup] Now I wonder who is the 'frog in the well'....this bugger better be in his own business...cos if his views differ form his bosses, F here, F there, Boss will be called 'frog in well' [laugh][laugh]

You've said that you have chiong forums since 1999 and seen it all.

Then in that case, you should know that it is a fruitless attempt to call for shutting down complain folder cos people will complain in any case.

The folder will consolidate all the complains rather than letting it run all over the forum.

Neutral Newbie

oh no.. here we go again

i suggest removing it cos it doesnt coincide with wat this forum is all abt.. sharing on car knowledge and lobang but in the end, someone complain, get blasted head to toe.. den complaint for wad if its only gonna generate ppl flaming? if tats the case, dun remove but change the complaints to flaming just like wat the other ricer boy car forum does, flaming.. period

there u go again, ASSUME!!!!!!!!!!! LJ ppl means wad to u? to me, its lao jiao ppl but obviously u think of something else.. be smart, dun act smart!!!

btw dun ASSUME whether i can accept wat others post or not, cos only i know better.. in fact i am having fun having these 'discussions' with u guys.. can increase my PC and hopefully i can be LJ as well.. dun get me wrong bro.. LJ here again is LAO JIAO and not LAN JIAO ok?

Everyone that dun go with what you say is "LJ ppl". That's what I gotto find out today. [laugh]

[laugh][laugh] as the darkside says 'you are with me or you are the enemy' :angry:

Neutral Newbie

[thumbsup][thumbsup] Now I wonder who is the 'frog in the well'....this bugger better be in his own business...cos if his views differ form his bosses, F here, F there, Boss will be called 'frog in well' [laugh][laugh]

sigh.. another not so smart ppl

to survive in real life, u know when to give and when to take.. period

Neutral Newbie

You've said that you have chiong forums since 1999 and seen it all.

Then in that case, you should know that it is a fruitless attempt to call for shutting down complain folder cos people will complain in any case.

The folder will consolidate all the complains rather than letting it run all over the forum.

no harm asking.. haha never try den never will know

just a question on whether these flaming by LJ ppl are actually encouraging the new members to chip in.. or its just a forum for LJ ppl to tcss, pcw and flame ppl for fun

cool it guys.....if u post something and someone else disagrees, so be it, no need to retaliate or gets pissed, everyone has their POV...

remember, do not bear grudges, to let go and forgive is setting your ownself free, u bear grudges only make u feel worst, that other guy may be happily living his day and u still getting annoyed for nothing......

(edited)

Thanks for clarifying. Whatever your "LJ" is can mean anything and you are the one who did not clarify it clearly in the first place when you posted it. So dun blame me. Of course I assume. I can't even see your face. How do I know what you are trying to say? Typed words dun have expressions to express what one is trying to say.

But your complain is more of human behaviour rather dan car discussion. And obviously your behaviour is questionable for ppl to react the way they reacted.

Edited by Watwheels

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for clarifying. Whatever your "LJ" is can mean anything and you are the one who did not clarify it clearly in the first place when you posted it. So dun blame me. Of course I assume. I can't even see your face. How do I know what you are trying to say? Typed words dun have expressions to express what one is trying to say.

But your complain is more of human behaviour rather dan car discussion.

u speak rationally.. respects u for tat

okie.. car discussion, when we talk abt car complains, we can only say this car parts not good, tat part so fast wear and tear right? but wat if its someone who drives 'not so correctly'??? surely there has gotta be a place to vent the frustrations somewhere.. be in car forum or simply just f--k him while on the roads.. so why is there so much flaming just cos of inconsiderate drivers around? so if we can more of complain on cars but not humans, maybe there is a need to clarify from the admin?

remove the damn complaints folder.. cos obviously some of these super LJ members cannot take to ppl complaining.. likewise like stomp, ppl post photos of incidents oso kenna bombed like nobody business.. i personally dun give a damn, i can take on them anytime.. but for wad? flaming very song meh? i chiong forum since 1999 and seen it all.. clones wars, ppl ganging up to gain upperhand in forums cos even if wrong, their numbers make up for it.. seriously, remove it la.. if not surely u see members from old time around only, newbies will just keep to themselves cos scared offending the LJ ppl..

Hmmm. Just 2 days ago, you were making use of the said folder and now you suggest to shut it down?

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=2786250

u speak rationally.. respects u for tat

okie.. car discussion, when we talk abt car complains, we can only say this car parts not good, tat part so fast wear and tear right? but wat if its someone who drives 'not so correctly'??? surely there has gotta be a place to vent the frustrations somewhere.. be in car forum or simply just f--k him while on the roads.. so why is there so much flaming just cos of inconsiderate drivers around? so if we can more of complain on cars but not humans, maybe there is a need to clarify from the admin?

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2633346

Postings

Slanderous, defamatory, obscene, violent, abusive, threatening and harassing comments will not be allowed.

Respect the viewpoints of others, even if you may not agree with them. Agree to disagree.

No profanity or obscenities of any kind.

No personal attacks on other users.

No political or racial comments will be allowed.

No impersonation of other participants or public figures.

No FULL CAPS postings. In internet, CAPS equates to shouting.

Refrain from posting information which is not publicly available.

No posting of number plates, unless it is your own. Respect others' privacy.

No copyrighted material is allowed. Please use links instead.

Please declare vested interest (if any) on the topic you are discussing

No multiple postings