Unhappy experience @SK Carz

Friendstar

Look at the number of newbies posting here to "defend" this company.

hmmmm

your guess is as good as mine

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I'm not in the grooming business. Just got a 2nd hand 06 Rio HB and send to SK for grooming. So sorry my car is very camera shy and BTW i didn't take the b4 picture so no point posting. Cannot see the different. But again for $38 only I cannot expect the sky right? Cheer brother.

everyone expectation is different. so if the shop is suitable for you, then should stick with them

hmmmm

the people here are intelligent enough to judge for themselves.

aiya, dun say i bo gai siao hor.... so old friend liao here in MCF, go to QUICKLANE at 305 Alexandra Road lar, the wash and wax cost only less than $40, vacumn your car interior also, i did it for my car 2 days before CNY, since is wax only, dun expect to be kilat kilat but the result sure way better than those petrol kiosk wash and wax.

for those who dunno where is the exact location, is at B1 of Vantage Center which house FORD, PEUGEOT and LAND ROVER showroom, if you still do not know where, is next to BMW showroom, where is BMW? is next to MERC showroom.

enuff said.

Thanks bro. Will use your recommendation for my next wash n wax

Hi Everyone,

I was there today morning also ( sat morning)

I am frequent visitor to SK Carz for the past 2+ years since they were in Rangoon Rd. I have signed multiple packages with them and even drive all the way there though its inconvenient as I dont stay near there.

To be VERY honest, they were not the only ones I go to, I tried a few, even tried Zanrio as they are the sponsors of MercSG forum however I still find SK still the best.

Zanrio is near them, but I find the polishing does not last, after 2 washes, the effect fades.

SK's polishing lasts longer in my opinion.

I am not siding them and just being very frank and neutral. As for the $38 package, its very good. I can say they even wash the inside of your rims with a brush and everywhere including the B pillars inside are very well cleaned. Also include vacuum of interior and hand polish.

I can say they are honest when I sit there to wait for my car to be done. I seen people bring cars which have very bad and weathered paintwork. YES, it can be polished, but I see they will usually advise customers to get a higher end package to do an intensive recovery. You do not expect them to spend one whole day on your car doing intensive recovery for $38 rite. Like that, they will close shop soon.

This would be give better results. Their standard is very high and all their guys are very professional, even to the guys who do the carwash. I am surprised the indian workers are very knowledgeable and are not bangalas who know nothing. They speak good English and are very polite to you.

In life, we have to know that when we pay peanuts, we get monkeys. I can say the $38 I pay is value for money. Even the $14 car wash is VERY through. You see the time they take to wash the whole car and the care they take.

From what I can say, if you want a simple cheap wash, DONT go to them, go to the car wash at the petrol station or go to those at the shopping centre car park and get swirl marks and lousy jobs. Yes they are cheaper but I had enough of that.

I would say they are reasonably priced and all the workers on the floor take great pride in washing your car, this is the reason why I keep going back. All my friends I recommended do give me very positive comments.

I am VERY particular with my paintwork as my car is black and if the job is not well done, its VERY obvious. I am sure bros here who have black cars agree with me.

Note the marketing words used here and it is immediately apparent if this is a 'neutral' review after all.

i remember receiving their coupons for this b4.

white and blue coupons.

hmmm..ok good..maybe go there try someday

aiya, dun say i bo gai siao hor.... so old friend liao here in MCF, go to QUICKLANE at 305 Alexandra Road lar, the wash and wax cost only less than $40, vacumn your car interior also, i did it for my car 2 days before CNY, since is wax only, dun expect to be kilat kilat but the result sure way better than those petrol kiosk wash and wax.

for those who dunno where is the exact location, is at B1 of Vantage Center which house FORD, PEUGEOT and LAND ROVER showroom, if you still do not know where, is next to BMW showroom, where is BMW? is next to MERC showroom.

enuff said.

enuff said.

you forgot at add, while waiting can go pay you a visit.... [laugh][:p]

Neutral Newbie

hmmmm

Well, if the company is worth "defending", then I believe we would share here.

My point is I dont have any bad experiences there, not as what some said

Neutral Newbie

Note the marketing words used here and it is immediately apparent if this is a 'neutral' review after all.

You call this Marketing words? I think you have not learnt about marketing in school.

Hey!

Im Darren. I do Car grooming Services at a very good price. Feel Free to drop me a buzz @ 92722578 for any queries. U will surely have an unforgetable experience! =)

Sorry for digging this old thread up...My friend took up a 4-sessions package with SK Carz early this year....Paid $560 for it.

He went for only one session, the second time he wanted to go was last week but found out they closed down alrdy.... [mad]

Lucky my groomer for last 10yrs still operates cleanly....ales sign diamond brute packages and I know for sure can trust him and he win twist nor play me out

Cf some a-----e here who has a farming warped sense of reali thinking ppl cheated him. Well, I truly understand as he is partially retarded. Perhaps thinks he is the only one in this world and that his belief will get him by. Also, still lives in glory and refuses to let go. Think he was only a chief clerk in the forces, and yadda yadda...behaves like a farking dictator that everyone she listen to him. Fr good of mankind he should be put to sleep immediately. A low life scumbag who I believe has no life save for what he created for himself. Tat is the real udder busturd and with an iq of abt 0.3

Anyway, good that I have my true friend in the groomer who I trust

Hihi all is it true that Sk carz has closed down? I tried a few times calling then but seems engaged. I still have a few services from them

close long ago liao.

When will people ever learn of not buying packages.

actually to say a word of fairness, buying packages is not always a bad idea. you get the discount and the merchant can be persuaded to invest continuously in his business.

the only problem occurs when those merchants used it to get liquidity but mismanaged and don't honor their committments in the package.

hence the consumer should focus more on ascertaining if the merchant business is well managed and also to sign up a package only when they are sure they have use of the service.

example for beauty and facial packages, not to sign up for packages first unless one is sure the body has no allergic reaction . for time share packages, to ascertain if such a package will fit into one's travel pattern. many time share people have bugged me but each time i told them this type of package is more designed for travel and holiday pattern of ang mohs more than people in singapore.

↡ Advertisement