Patricia Mok allegedly molested at nightspot, so heng!!!!!!!

Help1

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/ent.../438161/1/.html

she must be considered lucky and proud that finally a male grope her but is a drunkard [dizzy][crazy] ...hahahahha.....any clear minded male will not even want to go near her or touch her moreover grope her.....yuck...the drunkard better use industrial strength disinfectant to wash his hand after wake up.....

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I heard she is actually quite a friendly person,doesn't stick her nose in the air type.Anyway,she is afterall a lady.It is not nice to be molested.Some guys are juz out to play & took her for granted.

this article is circulating in the net now

22 June 2009

Scandalous 4

**Updates 23 June:

In Wanbao today!

A not-so-pretty B-minus-C-List actress, comedienne, host, shopping diva, was SEEN and HEARD creating a scene in a gay party yesterday 21 June 2009.

It was heard that this slim celebrity accused a tall, handsome, 30-something, established GAY yuppy of molesting her on her private part just outside the premises of the gay club. It was apparent this dude accidentally tripped and fell and unknowingly "touched" her, and promptly apologized for his SINFUL doing. Sinful not because he touched her, but sinful because his hands were dirtied touching this comedienne, famous for uglifying herself (don't need much effort though) in Jack Neo's Variety Programs in the late 90s.

After the dude apologized to her, she insisted it was deliberate, and the bouncers had to step in to try to calm her down.

Now it is pretty (ugly) obvious who this celebrity is, because she is also famous for hanging around in gay bars, every weekend.

I used to be very neutral about her, but I guess after this incident, she would probably go into my "hatelist" now, together with a certain "Growing Up" C-list actor who also made headlines yesterday (21 June 2009) in Lianhe Wanbao, claiming to be a philantrophist, when he is just a philanderer!

ARGH, 2 disgusting C-list celebrity news yesterday!

she must be considered lucky and proud that finally a male grope her but is a drunkard [dizzy][crazy] ...hahahahha.....any clear minded male will not even want to go near her or touch her moreover grope her.....yuck...the drunkard better use industrial strength disinfectant to wash his hand after wake up.....

[sweatdrop] not really nice to say her until like dat leh. she is not a hot babes does not mean that ppl can treat her like dirt, not giving her any form of respect.

When I loaned my car to TCS for the Mr Kiasu's series, Pat was Kiasi and her character drives my car. She was very nice and was down to earth. Not too sure about now. Then Chew Chor Meng was an arrogant pc of s--t but now.. diff story as he kena disease.

[sweatdrop] not really nice to say her until like dat leh. she is not a hot babes does not mean that ppl can treat her like dirt, not giving her any form of respect.

When I loaned my car to TCS for the Mr Kiasu's series, Pat was Kiasi and her character drives my car. She was very nice and was down to earth. Not too sure about now. Then Chew Chor Meng was an arrogant pc of s--t but now.. diff story as he kena disease.

Whoa yesterday story-session..u never share... next time share lah.. always that touch-jeans story oni..

LOL

what kind of respect to give her when she throws her tantrums on an F1

what kind of respect to give her when she throws her tantrums on an F1 event last yr and also the unprofessionalism of threatening not to attend the star awards this yr citing "small ni nia" nominated for so many awards

That person must be damn dead drunk ........... [dizzy][laugh][laugh]

what kind of respect to give her when she throws her tantrums on an F1 event last yr and also the unprofessionalism of threatening not to attend the star awards this yr citing "small ni nia" nominated for so many awards

oh.. so just becos of that she shldn't be treated like a human being? I thought it is a basic courtesy to show ppl respect and not based on what they did then u decide whether to show them any form of respect.

I just think that you dun need to say say her until she is so bad lor, she did not offend you in anyway leh.

cheers dude, cool down

oh.. so just becos of that she shldn't be treated like a human being? I thought it is a basic courtesy to show ppl respect and not based on what they did then u decide whether to show them any form of respect.

I just think that you dun need to say say her until she is so bad lor, she did not offend you in anyway leh.

cheers dude, cool down

no worries, i am making a nasty remark on her cos i am very bias as i never like her face and her mouth, sorry want to puke when sees her appearing in a slimming ad....of course the gay who molest her is wrong and is a criminal act

She is asking for it lor. Then newspaper report said she will go around hugging ppl when drunk. give ppl the impression she is very open.

I heard she is actually quite a friendly person,doesn't stick her nose in the air type.Anyway,she is afterall a lady.It is not nice to be molested.Some guys are juz out to play & took her for granted.

Yes ... met her once ... quite friendly and looks better in person.

Agree with you .... when a woman get molest by guys .... the feeling of being intruded is not nice.

Hypersonic

That person must be damn dead drunk ........... [dizzy][laugh][laugh]

Dead right on that! [laugh]

The next day when he's sober, he must be thinking WTF?!

↡ Advertisement