Trust your daughter to POLICEMAN? Ahgong your thoughts

Hishercar

http://www.divaasia.com/article/4205

Sun, Jun 28, 2009

The Star/Asia News Network

Cheated on for 20 years

I AM a 49-year-old housewife who has been married to a policeman for 23 years. We have 21-year-old twins who are in their first year at university.

My husband has been cheating on me for almost 20 years.

He is a womaniser. He sleeps with any woman who offers her body for free. He had a mistress in the 1990s. He even told me that he wanted to marry her but he didn

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

http://www.divaasia.com/article/4205

Sun, Jun 28, 2009

The Star/Asia News Network

Cheated on for 20 years

I AM a 49-year-old housewife who has been married to a policeman for 23 years. We have 21-year-old twins who are in their first year at university.

My husband has been cheating on me for almost 20 years.

He is a womaniser. He sleeps with any woman who offers her body for free. He had a mistress in the 1990s. He even told me that he wanted to marry her but he didn

Edited by Picnic06

errrr............. what is your rational behind this posting especially your TITTLE? [confused]

You mean policemen or those working in the Police Force are bad choices for their daughters......... :angry: :angry:

Every trades or jobs will always has a black sheep(s) and you can't generalised it with a tittle like that just because a report or story pops up and you generalised it. Very unfair to said this. There are still 99.6% of all trades are good men & women............

See all your ten fingers and if you can say that all your fingers are off the same length, then I salute you for the tittle of this thread. Even your own fingers are off different length.

You buy 10 apples from a fruit stall and first apple you cut has a dark inner core but it look nice from the outside. So you cannot say that the rest of the apples are rotten ........ :ph34r::ph34r:

I rest my case.

Trying hard to get a warning choco bar.. but he really disappoint me... really CMI ... LOL