Question on Paint Protection Sealant

Vega

Turbocharged

Is PPS really necessary? any good place or brand to recommend for PPS.

BTW, i will be getting a white car. thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Is PPS really necessary? any good place or brand to recommend for PPS.

BTW, i will be getting a white car. thanks.

its good. but take note that in spore, a shiny car will make people jealous and give you more door dents etc. if sway, birdshit can also land on the roof.

So compare this to cs-II,is it the same? which one better? cs-II is more cheaper right? i was quoted $220 for a honda fit.

there's a car show at spore expo on 12 july. better go down and feel for yourself the pps.

Bro,can share with us ur bad experience pls? cause i thinking of going to them next mth,thx :)

hmm i went to a ubi Automobile Megamart branch on e very same day i collected my new ride @ Feb 19 2009, not intending to do up but juz want to enquire. I parked my ride nicely n walked towards e workshop. I expected them to ask wat can they do for me. but i stood there like an idiot for 5min being ignored. somemore there r 2 or 3 employees over there using n lookin at e same comp, i was like wtf? they r employed to serve customer or play comp? they seem to be doin up their webbie or maybe at sgmart motor directory section commenting how good their PPS is? [lipsrsealed] They still got e cheek to turn n look at me then ignore, turn back to look at e screen. Maybe cos i not driving some BMW, Audi...? they made me feel that i'm not worth their attention.

Was pissed off, i went home straight. Surf sgcarmart motor directory section then found out Glare is also a recomended merchant. Decided to check it out e nxt day as i don't want to drag on. Reached there at lunch hour, one of e employee there juz walked out of e workshop to makan when i rch. He still bother walk back to wait for me to come out of e car and show me e way to e office. First impression is alr good, at least i feel shiok rather than i got to stone there like an idiot without gettin served. After being explained e T&C n price, i decided to mai tu liaoz juz do it. E service n results at Glare is good, even if i got to pay more than e first shop i visited i seriously don't mind.

Turbocharged

DIY bro,......u get more satisfaction out of it [thumbsup] . Go Detailing thread to get inspiration n also to ve a gd wkout [;)]

PPS can DIY? may i know how to do it? any pro can advice me.

Please call Maddetailer : 93387370 Benny for Duragloss stuff, once you tried it, you'll know. PPS is nothing.

I can tell you, a car that is DIY treated with tender loving care, is anytime more beautiful and shinier than one that has got one of those PPS, and never taken care of.

Also I think it is a myth that shiny cars provoke jealousy and cause more door dents. Idiot door denters are equal oppotunity farts so it doesn't matter what condition your car is in.

PPS can DIY? may i know how to do it? any pro can advice me.

well, I don tink PPS is rocket Science, but juz another term use in detailing stuff. Many bros here use TC or ES, which is v gd......

Turbocharged

Please call Maddetailer : 93387370 Benny for Duragloss stuff, once you tried it, you'll know. PPS is nothing.

I can tell you, a car that is DIY treated with tender loving care, is anytime more beautiful and shinier than one that has got one of those PPS, and never taken care of.

Also I think it is a myth that shiny cars provoke jealousy and cause more door dents. Idiot door denters are equal oppotunity farts so it doesn't matter what condition your car is in.

thanks for the advice! BTW, Maddetailer and Benny is not offering PPS right? they only do polishing right?

thanks for the advice! BTW, Maddetailer and Benny is not offering PPS right? they only do polishing right?

from the photos posted here, i am sure that their polishing is as good as pps.

hmm i went to a ubi Automobile Megamart branch on e very same day i collected my new ride @ Feb 19 2009, not intending to do up but juz want to enquire. I parked my ride nicely n walked towards e workshop. I expected them to ask wat can they do for me. but i stood there like an idiot for 5min being ignored. somemore there r 2 or 3 employees over there using n lookin at e same comp, i was like wtf? they r employed to serve customer or play comp? they seem to be doin up their webbie or maybe at sgmart motor directory section commenting how good their PPS is? [lipsrsealed] They still got e cheek to turn n look at me then ignore, turn back to look at e screen. Maybe cos i not driving some BMW, Audi...? they made me feel that i'm not worth their attention.

Was pissed off, i went home straight. Surf sgcarmart motor directory section then found out Glare is also a recomended merchant. Decided to check it out e nxt day as i don't want to drag on. Reached there at lunch hour, one of e employee there juz walked out of e workshop to makan when i rch. He still bother walk back to wait for me to come out of e car and show me e way to e office. First impression is alr good, at least i feel shiok rather than i got to stone there like an idiot without gettin served. After being explained e T&C n price, i decided to mai tu liaoz juz do it. E service n results at Glare is good, even if i got to pay more than e first shop i visited i seriously don't mind.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback below.

However, I am baffled by this sentence mentioned in your said feedback i.e.

↡ Advertisement