Can Civic FD1.8 hit 200km/h above?

Quantum

(edited)

got chance to drive Civic FD 1.8M on NSH, Tried to test whether it could be, but when it reached 195km/h, there was slow vehicle in front, had to slow down, dare not to try again [:(]

anyone has the experience to drive FD1.8 over 200km/h? [:p]

Edited by Quantum
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

walau, FD 1.8A also can hit 208km/h, believe MT should be 220km/h [thumbsup]

BTW, how come FD 0 to 100 just 8 second? 1.8 or 2.0 [confused]

is it Singapore version?

I don't know about FD1..but FD2, 200kmh sure no prob..the problem is, the time it will take from 160 to 200kmh..

and FD2A, 0-100kmh in 8 sec..no prob..tried and tested myself.. [thumbsup]

(edited)

I don't know about FD1..but FD2, 200kmh sure no prob..the problem is, the time it will take from 160 to 200kmh..

and FD2A, 0-100kmh in 8 sec..no prob..tried and tested myself.. [thumbsup]

i thought FD2A century sprint official figures is 9.5sec?

Edited by Friendstar

got chance to drive Civic FD 1.8M on NSH, Tried to test whether it could be, but when it reached 195km/h, there was slow vehicle in front, had to slow down, dare not to try again [:(]

U think ur FD 1.8 power ah?

Vteck lah!

BTW 195 is peanut

thought japan cars imported to spore are fitted with speed restrictor of 180km/h?

PI cars meant for japanese domestic market are restricted to 180 kmh, but there are always means to remove this restriction.

thought japan cars imported to spore are fitted with speed restrictor of 180km/h?

PI's JDM will have restrictor, those that are exported out from Japan's Manufacturer and sold thru' distributor (outside of Japan) are not. PI are getting cars directly from Japan's distributor, not straight from the Manufacturer, that

Turbocharged

i thought FD2A century sprint official figures is 9.5sec?

where you find the official sprint figures? so far, i look high and low all over the internet, still cannot find the 'official' century sprint figures..end up i take myself

where you find the official sprint figures? so far, i look high and low all over the internet, still cannot find the 'official' century sprint figures..end up i take myself

You go buy Torque magazine and flip to last few pages.

i think can do much better, u can do sub 8; but i think should be sub 5.. u din open ur VTEC yet

Neutral Newbie

it can b done....i tried it on mine fd1m 208km/h n it can b pushed a little more [flowerface] (no mod at all).

drive so fast for what?

V-Tec or no B-Tec. Should not drive so fast. Don't put your life at the thread coz only one small mishap will either put you in heaven or hell. [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement