Love sick...pls advice

Leeshunda100

Hi bros of MCF,

Recently, I fell in love with a girl working in my company. Few months back i did ask her out and she is fine but i never really let it happen, my bad. probably my feeling for her still not there yet and i got no dragonballs with me(but she did gave me a feel like she is quite keen or is it i am too sensivity?). After some time she started to give me cold shoulder(siam or hide away) so i just keep quiet. not long ago i realised she got bf and i started to ask around, my colleagues(lao jiao) told me that she has a bf last yr.

My guess is that they batch up recently. Just last week i express my feelings to her. I asked her whether she got bf and she replied yes but i still let out my feeling to her.

Most of my bros told me to just ahead

She is sort of faithful type(Zhong qin.those like the 80s & 90s woman) which i just cant help falling in love with.

Pls advice...

Regards,

Borken heart [bigcry]

How old are you... sound very Ah Tat Ah Tat like that

↡ Advertisement

Jeep-Poon is [nosebleed] but management @ club@lvl6 boh recruit leh [laugh]

knn....mai kay kay lah you.....want to keep them for yoiurself is it??? [smash][smash]

Hi bros of MCF,

Recently, I fell in love with a girl working in my company. Few months back i did ask her out and she is fine but i never really let it happen, my bad. probably my feeling for her still not there yet and i got no dragonballs with me(but she did gave me a feel like she is quite keen or is it i am too sensivity?). After some time she started to give me cold shoulder(siam or hide away) so i just keep quiet. not long ago i realised she got bf and i started to ask around, my colleagues(lao jiao) told me that she has a bf last yr.

My guess is that they batch up recently. Just last week i express my feelings to her. I asked her whether she got bf and she replied yes but i still let out my feeling to her.

She is sort of faithful type(Zhong qin.those like the 80s & 90s woman) which i just cant help falling in love with.

Pls advice...

Regards,

Borken heart [bigcry]

Is she still a virgin ?

Else don;t waste time liow wor...

Ask her first lor.... [flowerface]

Turbocharged

How old are you... sound very Ah Tat Ah Tat like that

AHGONG!!! u 5* general leow ah???

Homak Senja Ta! [bounce2][bounce1] [bounce1]

Hi bros of MCF,

Pls advice...

Regards,

Borken heart [bigcry]

you are too sensitive....

↡ Advertisement