Switching to Chen Jin

Deividz

Just went to Chen Jin Trading and bought a new set of 15" Avanti Rims and Tyres. Boss gave me a very good price not only for the set but also for the trade in rims and tyres. I'm switching allegience from Soh and Po Hen to them from now on. They have very good prices for Eagle F1 and Kumho tyres. Recommended highly for good service too.

P.S I ask the boss why the 2 shops can offer such prices and got some interesting explainations.

Cheers

Chen Jin Trading

480 Upper Serangoon Road

Tel: 62823006

↡ Advertisement

Just went to Chen Jin Trading and bought a new set of 15" Avanti Rims and Tyres. Boss gave me a very good price not only for the set but also for the trade in rims and tyres. I'm switching allegience from Soh and Po Hen to them from now on. They have very good prices for Eagle F1 and Kumho tyres. Recommended highly for good service too.

P.S I ask the boss why the 2 shops can offer such prices and got some interesting explainations.

Cheers

Chen Jin Trading

480 Upper Serangoon Road

so is the price is better than PH and SOH?? or just better service? paiseh, im the typical cheapskate buyer who always go for price.

I use them as my supplier for tires & rims too.

Usually when a customer decides that the rims he chose does not look nice when fitted to the car, they will replace it again FOC for him.

It's good to see forumers recommending other good lobangs on tyre/rims other than the usual mentioned ones ... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

kokster u... recommended also never see u change

kokster u... recommended also never see u change

There is an old saying "Advice are ment to be given and not taken." <_<

bought this at Chen Jin recently

Enkei SC-14 16 inch

Paid $380 after trade-in my stock rims...good service [thumbsup] and price is about the same as P and S shop at AMK

Hi mind to share how much Chenjin take in your rims and how many inch?

Jus need to do an estimation before i go down as im also interested to change my rims from them.

Thanks.

so is the price is better than PH and SOH?? or just better service? paiseh, im the typical cheapskate buyer who always go for price.

PH price not cheap at all loh.

bought this at Chen Jin recently

Enkei SC-14 16 inch

Paid $380 after trade-in my stock rims...good service [thumbsup] and price is about the same as P and S shop at AMK

hey tats a very good set if its orginal....

but too cheap to be true leh... u sure one set after trade in so cheap?

i ask real jap enkei rims... 15" at least i looking original hav to be 200+ per pc... abt there

that model is long time discontinued model liao... and v limited real ones are left.

and lotsa imitation as expected on market.

if its original, its v cheap buy liao... :)

Edited by Circuit

Cheers

Chen Jin Trading

480 Upper Serangoon Road

personally i do not have good experience their and price arent cheap too.... [thumbsdown]

personally i do not have good experience their and price arent cheap too.... [thumbsdown]

Hi, Can share with us more about the service and pricing?

Thks

Edited by Slowpoke51

Neutral Newbie

After searchin arnd for rims n tires for abt a week, goin to the few popular shops for quotes, finally today I went Chen Jin & without a second tot I decided to purchase frm them. I give them two thumbs up. [thumbsup]

Chen Jin are friendly & approachable. And most important honest, nt patronising me. I went to a few shops n sometimes I wonder isit I gt "carrot" written on my head, quote me so high, or "shui bian" on my head, I dun want ur last set, pls dun push me to buy ur last set of rims dat u find so difficult to sell to others. And please dun recommend me tires dat r not my prefered brands, nt my ideal tread width/profile etc.

Chen Jin at least let me knw wat is their promotion, latest models dat they hav, wat type of finish nw popular. And oso took the effort to go get the tires I want. Nw dats call service & professionalism. And their price is honest. I knw my stock tires & stock rims are run dwn aft using it for a year, so it was honest of them to point out dat the trade-in price quite low but when I gt to knw the amount quoted for the rims, guess wat, its the lowest. And all in, its quite reasonable.

Gt a set of chrome rims, Kumho 31, 225/45/18 at $1500.

Cheap or Expensive? Duno u guys decide bt good experience, 100%. Chen Jin [thumbsup]

post-54609-1253024649_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement