Show Off....

KapitanE

hahah..

last time he drives a CARDBOARD BOX Car.. i think kena retrenched la... downgrade

So pityful ah. Bank loan period is nowaday do 30 year loan or till 65 ah?

↡ Advertisement

knn... waste my time to open this thread ..

what is there worth to show off ? only see a ordinary uncle's kimchi saloon ?

Neutral Newbie

In motoring, we have different agenda. Some love to go offroad, some loves to watch F1 racing, some loves to modify their Evo, some loves high speed comfortable long distance cruising. So we all have different need.

Now if you are trying to show off the polishing part, usually we do a before and after comparison. Something like to share your experiment result, or product review for the fellow motoring fans here.

If you love your car, you can write some sort of short review about your experience with the car.

In motoring, we have different agenda. Some love to go offroad, some loves to watch F1 racing, some loves to modify their Evo, some loves high speed comfortable long distance cruising. So we all have different need.

Now if you are trying to show off the polishing part, usually we do a before and after comparison. Something like to share your experiment result, or product review for the fellow motoring fans here.

If you love your car, you can write some sort of short review about your experience with the car.

Thanks DAVC for Educating this fella... HAHAHAH maybe show off his new AVATAR lah

Cool looking crystal setup.

I have being wanting to do the same to my car. To bling up my SSS.

Can you also take some Macro pics of the handi work and post it for all to see in details?

One more thing, can you PM me the place that sell these crystals and what else I need to do the same crystallised handiwork as what you have done?

Maybe need a glue gun? but which one to get? must I get a fine tipped glue gun or those general ones?

Thanks.

Bro [thumbsup] for ur hard work!

Ur car looks gorgeous.

Don't take into heart what the other idiots commented.

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Ppl spend time effort and money on the car leh bros if don't like pls give constructive comments don't shoot for fun.

↡ Advertisement