In avergae who has the best driving skill?

Quantum

who has the best driving skill?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who has the best driving skill?

• Taxi drivers
    • Commercial vehicle drivers
    • Pravite vehicle drivers
    • Others

you can't stereotype any particular job/class because naturally, for every group there are both good and bad drivers.

one thing though, is practice makes perfect. i would like to believe whoever clocks the most hours under his 'sortie' should perform better. likewise, there are hardworking and the not so hardworking drivers in all the 3 groups as above-mentioned, so..

Turbocharged

how best is the best and base on what criteria for the best driving skill title??.... if have to choose among the 3 option, i would pick the commercial veh driver... :)

eh when create thread, mai gan jiong leh...

anyway i think bus driver best...they always chut their head out before slowly moving into the lane

How cum so many spelling errors, u forgot 2 put Mod in de choice.

:D:D

Mod belongs to 'Others' [:p]

Turbocharged

I voted under others. I would say ex-commercial cum current private passenger car driver. Commercial driver usually drives manual, they are more prepare to give way, less likely to bitch about other commercial drivers who use 2nd lane and understand the reasons why some commercial cars are using 2nd lane. Another thing is, those who have drive a truck or van before will know that there is a tendency to start at 2nd gear instead of 1st. This is a skill which commercial drivers learn to do, though passenger manual car can also do that if they want [laugh] Those who straight away drive passenger cars after getting licence and never drive commercial car before will not understand and will never know why.

Looking at the way the thread goes, it shouldn't be titled "best driving skill" but "most courteous driver" instead ... hahaha

I voted under others. I would say ex-commercial cum current private passenger car driver. Commercial driver usually drives manual, they are more prepare to give way, less likely to bitch about other commercial drivers who use 2nd lane and understand the reasons why some commercial cars are using 2nd lane. Another thing is, those who have drive a truck or van before will know that there is a tendency to start at 2nd gear instead of 1st. This is a skill which commercial drivers learn to do, though passenger manual car can also do that if they want [laugh] Those who straight away drive passenger cars after getting licence and never drive commercial car before will not understand and will never know why.

Hi Bismarck, fyi. Truck/van drivers are likely to give way/less likely to bitch becoz they can't go fast. Others go on the 2nd lane simply becoz they want to go faster than the slow lane. Tendency for truck/van drivers to start on the 2nd gear is not considered a skill, it's just laziness to change gear, that's all.

These are simple facts and you don't need to be rocket scientist to know that.

Bro Bismarck, nothing against you, just stating what I know. :)

Turbocharged

Looking at the way the thread goes, it shouldn't be titled "best driving skill" but "most courteous driver" instead ... hahaha

Hi Bismarck, fyi. Truck/van drivers are likely to give way/less likely to bitch becoz they can't go fast. Others go on the 2nd lane simply becoz they want to go faster than the slow lane. Tendency for truck/van drivers to start on the 2nd gear is not considered a skill, it's just laziness to change gear, that's all.

These are simple facts and you don't need to be rocket scientist to know that.

Bro Bismarck, nothing against you, just stating what I know. :)

No problem. Anyway I was referring to previously driving commercial car but now private passenger car drivers who are less likely to bitch, not commercial drivers. But i have to quote you in case you change your post [;)]

No problem. Anyway I was referring to previously driving commercial car but now private passenger car drivers who are less likely to bitch, not commercial drivers. But i have to quote you in case you change your post [;)]

Oh ok ... U r rite. Due to the fact that their mindset were already there when they were driving commercial veh .... mindsets, behaviour and consciousness are important on the roads. These are the reasons why we have speeds 10-20km/h lower than the speed limit on the fast lane nowadays ... [shakehead]

Sigh ....