Ahgongwolve is not welcomed in MCF

Gadgeter

This person have been banned from MCF and not welcome in our forum.

We have been very patience with him over the years, but his recent action have made us decides to ban him for good.

We all knows that he is one that cannot live without MCF, so he will be back with another new nick. Whatever nick he creates, his new account will be terminated without any further notice.

Nick he have created so far and have been banned.

Modelator

Thewolverine

HoDactran (13 Jul 09)

Mohammadkhairulaffandibin (13 Jul 09)

Herhiscar (13 Jul 09)

gagdeter (13 Jul 09)

The above list will grow and we need your help. Please inform admins/mods once you spot this fellow.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

good job!

the way he speaks is down right not respectful and rude despite it being deliberate and attention seeking. Almost every thread kena flamed by his nonsense which is v irritating.

i thought i saw him like less than 1 yr only?

Technically, the gong nick is less than a year. But actually, he had other nicks previously.

Turbocharged

Technically, the gong nick is less than a year. But actually, he had other nicks previously.

oh... i didnt even know that [:/]

good job!

the way he speaks is down right not respectful and rude despite it being deliberate and attention seeking. Almost every thread kena flamed by his nonsense which is v irritating.

Attention seeker?! U are spot on. He is definitely seeking attention.

You will be surprise that some individual find his rudeness entertaining. A quick check and it isn't hard for one to notice that apart for posting picture, he have no contribution here at all.

That is sad. I like his pics and humour but too bad he does not follow the rules here.

IMO he's harmless fun, slightly mischievous but still better dan one other member here.

looks like we have the last laugh.... [bounce2]

As we speaks, the pest is back.

That account in this thread have been removed. In days to come, we will be seeing more of this. Despite posting a notice that he is not welcomed, he keeps coming back and thinks he is great doing so.

This just shows, he CANNOT live without MCF. Other than MCF, he have no other place to go.

That is sad. I like his pics and humour but too bad he does not follow the rules here.

IMO he's harmless fun, slightly mischievous but still better dan one other member here.

Other than the 2 points u stated, he have zero contribution in mcf.

No contributions in car discussions? Anyway I'm glad we can put all these over.

Time to spend more time on car topics. Hopefully we can bring back the old times just like when Turbobrick was around.

↡ Advertisement